Monday, May 10
I love 2D's epic reaction to that cher, super united. Nope, its actually two teachers, one is the 'cockroach' and the other erhm *cough*
Okayy, she said this today : "Now is PE Fitness Test"
Only it sounds like , "Noun iz PE fitness Testis"
OMGGGG super epic, the whole class started laughing :D
General science paper was well, average I guess.
All the 3 setters, Ms Wang, Ms Choo and Mrs Thiru came in
Physics started scribbling formula like crazy then slowly do (:
Biology abit misconception, somehow drived me insane
Chemistry panicked and nervous breakdown, mind went blank.
Memory regained only like when there is 20 minutes left, rushed through.
Oh, PE -,-
I could have said the word 'fuck' in exams (:
I wish I fail, show the PE department my total detestment for PE (:
OH, there's this part, use hand to run 2.4 and butt muscles to do ipu :O
And at 1/3 of the 15 minute, everyone finished.
I swear I tikum like more than half of the questions.
Then after exams suddenly remembered need meet Ms Berlina Tan (:
Then math remedial like 2hours ? (:
Concentrated, energy level decreased, regained energy level, went hyper (:
After that Zee, Pris, Naomi, Jul, Sheryl, Esther and Me chatted with Miss Tan (:
FUNNY TTM ! :D
Went rivervale with Esther for lunch , saw an actorrrr!
Saw Marabelle on 89, went west plaza with her buy tidbits for Rachel (:
Then reached home, do math revision.
I'm looking for arts reference pictures now, I'm not even done with my first page ):
Alrights, byebye (:
`I'm so afraid for math exams .
Seems like I can't do well for everything.
Once I revise my weak subjects, I'll somehow neglect a few others.
A1, come to me man ):
I really need this A1...
7 subjects down, 3 more to go.
11 papers down, 4 more to go.
3 more days, I smell freedom(:
Everything I'm doing now, mugging so hard, dancing extremely hard, risking my dislocations and whatever, all for a reason. I really hope I'll get better grades compared to last year and well photocopy a nice results slip. I'm trying so hard to get out of sjc, soon. But **** is in town area, think about how early I need to get up each day and return home at only around 8, I'm not sure I can manage the stress plus dance plus it's an IP education, can I ? ):Labels: Iamsosad ]:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.