Saturday, May 8
I got some lovely dance accessories website , and I'm drooling (: I'm currently trying to learn Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls and Oh! - Girls Generation
Only it's hard to learn it mirrored.
Today is ballet again , finally(:
The entire morning I couldn't concentrate on my mugging , super restless.
Now I know why, the energy only regained during ballet.
But now the energy is drained off because I jumped, stretched, kick so much ):
Only chemistry and biology mugged, gotta start physics later (:
I contemplated a situation, now I'm in a complete dilemma ):
Anyways, I passed both ballet exams!(:
Highly commended and commended (:
Although it's not really a good grade, I passed(:
And I got better than those who took it one year, I took 2 grades in 6 months(:
Today ballet officially started the new grade, difficult ttm ;
But I know I'll be able to accomplish it, and I'll get honours plus next year(:
That jumping issue with both legs crossed, crossed land is super hard.
I admire dancers with air resistance manz, going to practice more (:
And... I just improved my front splits(: can now do complete over split (:
Did I mention blog?
I worsened my minor dislocations, I wonder how is my knee doing down there
Joining hiphop next month, starting from intermediate , anyone interested ?
Okayy bye bloggy, off to mugggggg physics (:
I finally found something more important than my life. Something that I'm willing to give up my life for. Something that motivated me so much during exams. Something that made me decide to give you up and move afresh. Something that pushed me so hard to mug. Something that told me with determination, nothing cannot be accomplished. It's the strongest feeling this something did, it kidnapped my heart ♥Labels: 13 people in a ballet class(:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.