Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, its not the end.It's not the end, I believe it's not.
I don't want such an ending.Yesterday was cloud gate theatre at Esplanade for dancers (:
♥ Ruien , Amanda , Kristy for making my night wonderful (:
The scenery at Esplanade is stupendous.
Sat beside Ms Berlina Tan for the play :B
We were like talking amongst ourselves, and she kept on poking me .
She quieten me , the others still talking -,-
Then the dance started to make sense , enjoyed it ttm (:
It kinda revolved around shadow and aspects of war.
Loved it, loved how the dancers manipulate their bodies and props (:
The applause from the audience was electrifying .
Ms Tan saw her friend , and was like yooo [:
She pointed to the bunch of us , around 10, said we were her kids.
Her friend gave that what-the-hell-errr-yeah look , hahahaha :D
Listened post-play talk, the choreographer and director were awesome (:
Met Kristy's mum at carpark, and went home (:
Today morning was super tired I swear .
I floated to the bus stop, stoned on the bus , float into school.
The feeling is like man, haha, like take heroine like that (:
Okayyy was just extremely fatigue with a pathetic sore throat .
Then had mass , founder's day in the hall.
Wow, CHIJ schools around the world have a 156 year anniversary :D
Mrs Loo and Miss Tan kept on tapping me to shush other people -,-
The Father Paul is super funny today.
Then sang songs, prayed, Catholic took Holy Eucharist.
Then the school played a animation made by CHIJ STC to commemorate this day.
IJ songs, Hold on to our Dreams was played (:
Stood up, sang songs with Vahesh, Von, Amanda, Stephanie, Peichi (:
Awwwww, super touching , hugged Vahesh in the end.
Went back to class, helped Miss Tan to help Ms Chen give out papers.
Then someone irritated me like shit, freaking pissed.
Got back report book, Miss Tan told me my ranking.
Improved 7 positions up, last yr class rank was 41/42.
Calculate yourself :D
Recess, talk by Mrs Crossley , she was super angry.
Then reflection, and leader's investiture.
Went to Compass ate Yoshinoya with Sihui (:
Went to Hougang Mall shop awhile (:
I promise myself I'll get lesser than 30 for class rank in SA2.
Provided I still have the chance to do so ...