
CSTD Summer School officially starts tomorrow , 31may - 05June
I'm engulfed with so much feelings all at once.
Excitement, anticipation, happiness, it's abit difficult to describe .
It's like a long childhood dream coming true at last.
The paradise I'm going to be at of dancing everyday .
And a performance to signal the end of it , total utopia .
And at the end of the summer school , audition for PA dance ensem .
What more can I ask for ? ♥
Today went out to bugis, golden landmark bought ballet tights .
Then had lunch , and went to suntec city .
Went carefour, but couldn't find the purple fbt :(
Then walked around , played at arcade .
Walked over to marina square , bought sunglasses .
Shopped somemore , saw Doraemon , ate dinner .
Can hardly contain my excitement and everything now .
I'm gonna treasure every single moment of summer school .
Won't be posting so much for this week , dancing is tiring .
A quote I found meaningful ,
Miracles don't happen overnight, but if you work hard, they do
I believe that nothing is impossible now , I love dance (:
Alright, off to complete Eng compre summary, bye peeps :D
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.