Tuesday, May 11
Cried for 15 minutes before I slept yesterday night and ...
I dreamt of Mrs Geetha , seriously.
I dreamt of her in SOTA asking me to off the air conditioner and save electricity :O
Math paper 2 killed my brain cells and tormented them T.T
"Thank you" my dear Miss Tan (:
Especially question 10(b), reduced the equation 10 min, to no avail.
After exam, went with Sihui Steven to compass eat subway (:
Slacked like 15 minute, then went home.
I'm troubled enough already, don't come irritate me with your stupid pathetic situation, I can't be bothered. It always happens whereby I'll give people advice on how to overcome it, and when I'm stuck in the situation myself, I'm just a clueless idiot ):
Alrightss, goodbye blog(:
Thanks for listening to the voice in my head visually below, in advance(:
2 more subjects, 2 more papers(:
I need 36 more marks for HE paper to get my A1 (:
Gotta go and read through home econ one last time(:
And start the second page of art (:
Is god really making me have the same connected dream over again for a cause? That I need to really weight out the disadvantages and advantages? I just realized a realistic fact, sometimes, having no dream and living life aimlessly may not be such a bad thing afterall. With dreams comes high expectations, in which 80% are unmet and leads to disappointment which leads to a crave for more. And when the craves are unmet, what will that make me? Who I am now? Desperate about doing something about it yet trepidated that I'll make a silly attempt? If I'm dreamless, probably I'll live each day as it is, and not worry too much, and of course not be so stubborn to neglect my health, and go for the operation? But I really can't put down the little inch of hope left, and watch terribly and slowly all the effort I dedicated to dance slowly sizzle away, I can't. I'm now unsure that I'll even be able to cope with an IP programme instead of a normal secondary express curriculum and education, yeap, dream abides dream, but shouldn't I consider whether my ability allows me to achieve it? Competition is going to be so strong, everone will love dance so much and be cream. Can I stand leaving sjc? As much as I hate it, won't I feel a stinging sensation of heartbreak at having to part? Worst, must I give up private ballet lessons and hiphop and whatever PA ensemble just because I am already dancing everyday there? Then that's a loss because I'll be loosing so much things just for the sake and selfishness of one .
Labels: Crossroad...
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.