Saturday, April 10
I'm so lazy to update this pathetic dying blog.
Feel like leaving it dead.
I'm very very fatigue recently manzz.
Only having 5 hours of sleep per night.
The hours I'm dancing is more than the hours of sleep ! :(
Today 2D2 went back to school for drama rehearsals.
Met up with Esther and she gave me home-baked cupcakes! :D
Slacked at the staircase while waiting for 2H to DIFFUSE out of the AVA room ;O
Went in, wait for other peepos to come, camwhored a bit (:
Drama mama , i hate drama D:
Performed it to Ms Berlina Tan in the IandE room at the end.
She asked me if I have shorts other than pink -.-
Did the stupid embarrassing hilarious weird no sense OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO DIE dance.
I swear alot of people smirked at me and Vahesh :/
Walked to compass point with Esther and Sheryl , w-a-l-k-e-d.
Only it drizzled halfway and we ran for 2 pathetic minute trying to catch a bus.
Note: We are not fast runners! XD
Eat, Comic Connection, Mini Toons, Popular, Shop, G-2000, Look for bubble tea, 89 home [:
Ballet in the evening.
Blissful, and talked to Sheryl before ballet started.
Anyways, the crestar lady saved me from paying the $5.35 fine , thanks! ^^
Teacher broke an extremely bad news to us ):
ONE MONTH NO BALLET ! T.T
And then CCA is stepping down after Caravenserai performances D:
Well, did jazz and then teacher tasked me and Gina to teach the class jazz cum hiphop ! O.O
Last 10 mins the class went crazy slacking .
Met daddy at whitesands.
Eat and go popular buy pens.
Went to cotton on buy black tees for dance performances =="
GOOD NEWS!(:1. I chased 3 buses today ; 89 , 136 and 109 (:
2. I'm accepted into CSTD Summer school for an entire week ! ~~~
Labels: I ♥ Sugar Plum Fairy Nutcracker Ballet Music
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.