Sunday, April 18
I'm in the mood now whereby the slightest issue will piss me off.
As you can see, everyone pissed the fuck out of me today.
Even I pissed myself.
Anyway congratulations Vanessa girl, you failed 2.4km!(:
Well, I'm extremely positive about it.
Like I even expect myself to pass in the first place -.-
I mean it's totally ridiculous , after a hectic week of inaugural arts festival!
Then I've got no voice and a fever ; but Miss Tan says no voice will not affect my running.
Well anyway super sian , my phone was too heavy in my pocket.
I spent tons of minutes shuffling for songs while running =="
And I walked for 4/6 rounds , ;O
Position : 87 ._.
Then I collapsed after running.
Went to toilet and rinsed myself with clothes , shivered like crazy after ):
Kristy was touching my swollen and protruding bone.
I was like pressing it and then Ms Chow came and pull my hand away :/
Ms Wang told me to ice it the moment I get home .
Then went hougang mall and whitesands with Esther Estherbelle until 2+
Today tuition was super pissed.
Then afternoon bake cookies it chao da like siao , super bitter -.-"
We only got 1 day of pathetic weekend to be crammed for homework.
I've not had enough of rest to replenish nights when I slept at 2 am :(
I'm tired.
I'm caught by the flu bug.
I'm seriously really incredibly super tired.
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.