English papers + home econ exam practical down.
I'm so going to start mugging from tomorrow onwards.
Anyways something major happened this week ):
It started during pft retest on Monday.
I couldn't straighten my knee for sit-and-reach and I ended up getting only 49cm.
Ms Wang said she will tell Ms Tan.
So I went to take my other stations, sbj and sr.
And last station ipu, I couldn't straighten again, and Mrs Wong was like --
So yeah, she kinda 'lecture' me, and about the op issue .
Was super scared, and then started crying, comforted by Sheryl, Esther and Janani
Went to look for Ms Tan, begged her not to tell my parents ,
She said I'll tell your 'Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather, Ballet teacher -.- '
And I started breaking down when talking.
Because of ' Can you imagine yourself not dancing? It's terrifying isn't it?'
Went back canteen , met Sheryl and Esther, continued crying :/
Walked out of school, and then they cheered me up loads , thanks!(:
Next day morning cried on bus.
And yesterday, the class screamed like crazy thanks to a pathetic bee.
Ms Chen practically fainted! ;O
Today chemistry I asked Ms Choo why she cut her hair ;
"To look like you" =,-
Then math I was stoning and I don't know how long Ms Tan actually stood at my table.
Home econ practical after school super nervous.
But the cookies turned out to be a success, went to compass and celebrated with E & S [:
I went to the hospital yesterday alone, 29/04/2010 , Changi General Hospital. I was holding back my emotions throughout the entire math lesson while I swore I just felt like crying. And then I told Ms Tan I was this afraid, and I walked out of school clenching my fits and holding back the repressed tears when it started spilling out. I almost missed my stop because I was deep in thoughts. I was shaking and felt sick in the stomach while waiting to consult the doctor. And what the doctor said really shook me awake. "No dance for a long time, probably around 6 months" Well I'm diagonised of a minor knee-dislocation and knee instability. And it's because I've got overflexible joints -.- Today , 30/04/2010 , I started dancing again. I'm sorry I went against the promise I made to people, I couldn't help it. I just felt so lifeless with dance. It's just that without a thing like this, I didn't know how important dance is to me. After passing my MC to Ms Wang, talked to her awhile. Yeah, I'm clearly aware of the risk I'm taking, a major risk if I go back to dance now. But my auditions and summer schools are at sake.
Anyways, I really hope I'll stop crying tonight. Been crying for 5 constructive nights.
Thanks to those people that showed concern for me this entire week, ^^
"I am a dancer and dancers are strong people" - Liked by 10 people on fb ♥