Yesterday I woke up at 5.30a.m for cheerleading practice ._.
Only we went from hougang to serangoon to sengkang -.-
After practicing at the open field in Sengkang , went to macs / 7-11 to eat breakfast ! :D
Me and judith stayed in 7-11 then went to Anchorvale CC ^^
Saw the 'Dancepointe' on the lift lobby sign we just ran and screamed like siao zharbor! [:
Went to enquiry , but hiphop classes only Sunday night ):
Stunted and went home , but alighted at the wrong bus stop =="
Afternoon went out with Stella to ws and something uneventful happened :/
I almost cried because ...
Then cabbed to ballet for open house(:
Only mine and Gina's Daddy/Mummy never go :B
The wobbly barre almost collaspe when me and Gina turned pirouettes.
I was flimed by one of the parents during pile! C:
Centre also great , because I finally mastered the two excercise I was ensure of ! {:
Before waltzing , I accidentally scratched thumb until bleed , cher help me put plaster -_-
Flimed Classical and Character Dance , but only Character seems blogg-able :O
I danced for 6 hours yesterday! Whoooo~
Today practiced ballet , cheer , dance ensemble ♥
Did homework the whole day until now [:
Anyways , yesterday night cried at night and mummy thought I running nose :/
Somewhere between crying , I felt asleep .
Meanwhile , good if you still can see this private blog , I'll be adding / removing peeps :X
Tomorrow cheer until 5.30 and straightaway ballet until 7.30 ! :D
How I love that scheldue ,
Ballet to calm me down at the end of a hectic day when I feel so much like giving up ):
Maybe I've grown use to looking at the half-naked me in leotard , tights and ballet flats smiling back at myself genuiely from the mirror , those momentes when my heart truely smiles. When dancing hurts so much and I smile at the perfect image ♥
I've found my answer to the question . Yeahs , it's there I really wana head to.
Labels: G5 Character w/ Gina and Zhixin
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.