Friday, March 5
I'm so fatigue and battered with injuries everywhere and abrasions/bruises appearing .
I just broke down and I don't know why is my heart hurting so much!
I shouldn't be neglecting and harming my body to this extent ):
Extremely swollen knee , abrasions , bruises and muscle aches :/
This hectic dance schedule is nowhere near ending :
The school is burning a huge hole in my pocket ! O.O
$17 for Emily of Emerald Hill play ,
$14 for Dance Ensemble excursion to watch a dance performance ,
$2 for sports day refreshment ,
$3 for art mask -.-
Anyways , I'm just getting moodier and stoned out more during drama lessons =="
Not like I want to , I can't stand acting :X
And this mood eventually follows me the whole day D:
CCA on wednesday was brilliant!:D
I'm a STORM!^^ dancer and it's all so exciting and boomz! C:
After that Ms Chua sister drove me home on the way ._.
Thank you Ms Chua![: ♥
Thursday only's lesson I bother elaborating is Connection!:P
But then I had the irritating and pathetic ligament pull I couldn't dance T.T
So looked at the others dance , and tried dancing :D
Miss Tan looks so pissed with me , -_-
I am so moody today man! ):
Just couldn't bring myself to smile anymore ....
Home econ was surprisingly funny , laughed like crazy!(:
Miss Chua rocks (L)
Cheerleading moody throughout , was pretty pissed by them :/
What's up with the bitchy lot this year man! ):
"I can't bring myself to smile and force a smile on too!"
I feel like backing out now , I feel like a complicated battled soldier inside .
Cheer in the morning tomorrow from 7a.m - 11a.m
I'm tired, I'm defeated , I want to surrender!
Can't try to de-complicate those mixed emotions fluctuating around inside.
Damn the counsellor .
Look at this pissed conversation I had with her :
Mdm Tan : So why can't you come for counselling ?
Me : Hello? I told you before I don't want to miss lessons , even if it's pe!
Mdm Tan : PE you don't want , Connection you don't want , English you also don't want .
Me : I SAID I DON'T WANT TO SKIP LESSONS *is she deaf or what?*
Mdm Tan : You didn't look for me after school .
Me : *I'll rather have a hot date with Miss Tan-.-" I didn't even confirm with you! *What is your prob!*
Mdm Tan : You're injured ~points to knee guard~
Me : I'm not injured , it's for protecting my knee! *idiot*.
Mdm Tan : Then why you still running ?
Me : I SAID I'M NOT INJURED!!!! *fcuk , did you dig your ears*
I swear I ran back to the MPW classroom and jumped to vent the frustration.
Crappp you think you know everything yeah .
I'm so not letting you in my world , and the same applies to the family counsellor .
FAT HOPE EH! shit.
I go for counselling you brainwash me with Catholic facts.
There's seriously nobody to confide in.
I'll rather bottle whatever crap I have to tolerate and bear .
It's hurting me like shit , and I'll just sizzle away amidst the clouds .
"It's not easy to keep your head when all around you people are loosing theirs"
-It's definitely not easy to put up with critisms.
-It's hard to be so lonely and put on such a pretty facade all the time.
-It's difficult pretending not to mind when I'm screaming inside.
Time and again, again and again , WTF! ):
I seriously swear I'm appealing out of sjc , hate this shit.
Labels: 时间不是溶解伤痛的解药