Tuesday, March 23
Hellos, I've been occupied with overload of homework I haven't been posting much ):
Anyways, this two days of school have been hilarious.
Both incidents seem to happen in English lesson ._.
Yesterday Ms Chen said that 'Sperms come from the female'
The entire class erupted into a roar, and Ms Chen only realized what she said a min later :/
Today it was raining cats and dogs ,
Ms Chen was going through comprehension and uttered the word 'Nature'
BOOOMZ!!!~ *Lighting + Thunder without warning*
She was like WOW, and said it again with a weird look , ^^
Now that's somehow very very funny :D
Did I mention everyone's lack of energy after one pathetic week of hols?
Only it isn't classified as school holidays.
But I can feel the workload and pressure pushing in, again.
Even with cheerleading and ballet exams over,
I still have AC performance, Arts Festival , Summer school and another exam in November.
Projects , deadlines, timeline to be met.
I'm not living a life.
My life is zooming from school to home to dance lessons.
I'm either scribbling furiously, typing manically, or dancing crazily.
Well yesterday after running 1 round during PE ,
The girls on MC asked me to stop because Ms Wang said so -.-
It's like wth, I finally had the urge to run and it's like I'm stopped, GRRR!
Ms Wang said see doctor or it will be undesirable.
Which only reminds me that I've actually endured some pain for 4 months ):
After school went with Jina to have chem remedial w/ Ms Choo , [:
FUNNY TTM!:D
OHOHOHOH, cool~
There's dance practice + AC rehearsal = a serious clash
Poor yog dancers have to rush from here to there T.T
Which also means I'll have to burn e midnight oil for homework .
I hate Wednesdays timetable.
Do you know why? =="
PE and MT period at the end of the day, plus some boring drama crap.
So I'm still left with 10 days to decide about my future.
I'm serious kiddies, I really love you peeps ttm, I'm sorry if I have to leave .
And 2 months to make the most important decision ever.
It's not an impulse decision, I've given careful thought about it.
Do you know what is it ?
:(
Labels: Quintuplet are five babies born at birth
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.