Thursday, February 11
Real apologies for long abandoning of this blog due to academic reasons .
I've been having fluctuating emotions constantly for the past weeks ;
My health is deteriorating , and today I had difficulty breathing and my chest felt so pain ! ):
Once again , my birthday this year is just another ordinary day that nobody remembered .
I'm such an adjacent piece that is so non-existence !
I feel like escaping to a place to soothe all those redundant repressed emotions ,
it's starting to be such a torture living through this days ...
I missed approximately 3 pathetic weeks from school since beginning of the year ,
It's a nuisance to go after teachers begging for remedial ;
I'm getting impatient not being able to understand lessons and at the accumulated homework .
It's a darn mere effort of burning the midnight oil trying to rush homework ,
When I'm still feeling feverish and have not fully recuperated .
I spend nights listening to 93.3FM doing those work until wee hours in the night ,
Before the forceful magnetic effect of sleep pulls me .
I'm extremely disappointed in myself , extremely .
I'm not able to accept this crapload of reality without acquiescing about it .
I'm tired of bottling up everything within myself and cry alone at night .
I'm tired of putting on a facade and answer "I'm fine" ; Am I really fine ?
I'm tired of forcefully smiling just because I don't want people to see how upset I am .
Sometimes it's not possible to see how others fight those conflicts within themself .
Sometimes it's impossible to see those hurt beneath the surface .
Sometimes its just to hurtful to continue smiling despite the crack deep within .
我这次似乎崩溃了,彻底的崩溃了。
The source of motivation is failing me seriously .
I'm pusillanimous over the 2 grades of ballet , 5 grades of theory , 3 dance .
I shouldn't be here moaning , but it's getting to me really .
I'm so hurt by my ballet teacher that painfully made me cried during ballet .
I'm already trying my best to juggle with academic and ballet .
I'm aware this time round I may not be able to get the honours plus I want to get .
I'm getting this easily irritated and pressed on to tears this days .
Common Test 1 this week was horrible .
Geography - No time to complete paper , incomplete section was LORMS .
English - Is it required to write address ? Whatever , I included .
History - Slight fever , scribbled and was slow , didn't had time to elaborate .
Chinese - Fever. I didn't know we had underlined 词语, bound to fail that section .
Physics - Didn't know formula for levers and the see-saw , last page left blank .
Literature - Manageable , too much points to write and didn't had sufficient time .
Home Econ - Didn't know had to learn utensils , MCQ all tikam .
Math - Manageable , 2 questions don't know how to do ?
It's over .
But all anticipation of the results isn't over .
I'm an emotional wreck now .
I just had a chance of crying again .
The CNY festive mood was banished long ago .
A family dispute occured , not direct family but there's still a blood tie right ?
Thank you for everyone that helped me in some way or another .
Sihui : Thank you for the present , touching ttm ! [:
Stella : I hug the stichy ~ to sleep everynight ! :D
I would especially like to thank 3 people ;
Jina , Vahesh and Sheikha ^^
And hmmm , a few teachers .
Ms Wong , Mrs Thiru , Ms B Tan , Ms Chen , Ms Chua , Ms Tan .
我还在想呢~ 自己还要逞强到什么时候?
Wow . The hectic dance schedule is making me ecstatic surprisingly ,
Saturday & Monday - Ballet .
Tuesday & Friday - Cheerleading .
Wednesday & Friday - CCA .