Friday, February 26
I'm crying now.
I really am.
I wonder how should I stop.
I wonder why is my heart is squeezing so much.
I've tried sohard , really this hard.
And the results ? Four As only ):
I cried so much before the papers feeling trepidated ;
Now it seems totally redundant .
Homeworks keep piling up , projects deadline nearing , dance life gets so hectic .
This is the year I worked so hard yet got nothing in return
Wednesday :
PE ran 1.2km , chionged for first 2 rounds then system breakdown .
What can you expect from a physically weak me anyway ? :/
Aesthetic period was fun ! :D
During MT , Ms Tay and half of the class went for heats ,
The entire school was pretty empty , HCL only had 10 pathetic peeps ):
Then after school ran out of school to meet Jesca!♥
Poor them were forbidden to enter school because of 'inappropriate attire'
which actually was pretty decent , everyone wear shorts right -.-
Dance practice sucked , ttm O.O
So isn't my dancing day , running nose , fever , cough , injured knee :
In the end , sat out of the new dance they were learning with Amanda D:
Thursday :
MC!
Morning went to doctor for a pretty high temperature T.T
Then OM Tan of Meridian bought a boy with a severe bruising after colliding into a ... wall.
WOW , I'm traumatized , best thing is , the boy didn't cry ! :B
Did homework the whole day and well , slacked and rest C:
Today morning couldn't even talk .
Voiceless ! Tried lip-mouthing and signaling , sadly no one understood =="
History was pretty pissed off due to the limitation of what I could do ):
Sorry for those who had to bear my grudges and emotional issues D:
Home Econ was brilliant but 2D1 teacher was absent , so no ondeh ondeh for them T.T
Didn't know ondeh ondeh were so easily made ! :D
I love practical, everyone does[:
Awards Ceremony YOG dance rehearsal after school ^-^
Followed by cheerleading (:
There's like ...
Aesthetic night , AC performance , ballet exams , ballet open house ...
Can't switch well , I'll be galloping like a mad zharbor in ballet ;
And prancing and soaring like one bunhead in cheerleading, HAHAHA -.-
我渐渐对你失去信任了。
我慢慢的对你有一种反感。
原来你并不是我想象中的伟大和关心人。
在你心里我们是什么?在你眼里他们永远是最神,最棒的,最无法取代的。
看来我曾经太看得起你了,我对你好失望。
It's 14 more days to sports day cheerleading! [:
19 more days to ballet exam ! (:
& 29 more days to AC performance! {:
Btw , the gigantic purple patch on my leg is not an obaca okay 2D ._.
It's medication after I had a deep cut -.-"
P:/s: Should I continue in Loyang Point Crestar ? :/
Or switch to Tampines Mall Crestar , Tampines Safra Crestar ? :
Or Pasir Ris CC , Elias CC , Tampines CC , Sengkang CC , Anchorvale CC ? ><



Labels: Nobody is going to care less if I die ):
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.