Monday, February 22
I stayed up until 12am yesterday night trying to complete the English project .
I woke up at 4.30 am today morning trying to complete Chinese homework .
I spend the whole day today sneezing my nose off and running a slight temperature .
I yawned throughout chemistry lessons feeling so fatigue ;
Ms Chen didn't make my group do presentation -.-
2D got back literature / english / math CT1 paper today :/
Ms Berlina Tan said that I did study , just that I forgot to link the points to the question ):
I ended up getting a sucky grade for literature .
And I cried .
Somehow my math improved , A1 , but I expected a much higher grade D:
I remembered what Ms Wong said [:
"There's still hope"
让我们迈向更好的成绩,再接再厉吧 :D
Special thanks to a few teachers :
Mrs Thiru , Ms Berlina Tan , Ms Shereen Wong , Ms Michel Chua C:
*Clap Clap* ~Vanessa bows~
1) I crashed into something , my lip skin tore and bled , now it's swollen and I can't talk .
2) I was batheing today and something stung , I look down , RIGHT blood =="
3) After ballet today , my foot swell and even after icing , it hurts like shit .
4) I'm running a fever after constantly staying up for nights mugging .
5) I slacked during pe because my knee socket popped up after ballet -.-"
Ballet teacher said I lost weight , like duh ? I'm not even eating substancial quantity of food for a 14 year old , my health is really detoriating , and what am I supposed to do ?
Too much of something makes someone take it for granted , too little of something makes someone long for it longingly . I'm being occupied with cheerleading , Award Ceremony rehersals , Dance practices for Aesthetic Day , two ballet exams , CSTD summer school . Yes Mummy , 跳舞在我的生命就是那么的重要 . I'm willing to bear the harsh consequences of my rashness now , but I can't stop dancing now . I can't let the cheerleading team down , neither can I toy with my ballet grades , I'm set out for the honours plus . 我宁愿,心甘情愿的牺牲自己,得到想要得目标。虽然身体的状态渐渐的恶化,但我不甘心,因为我已经练了好久,甚至到我已经感到气馁想放弃了,这次似乎崩溃了,彻底的崩溃了,但我相信梦想能照旧明天和眼前的生活。
"With a dream , no matter how excruciating the pain is seems all so trivial"
- My heart is still pounding with the readiness and passion , I will 破釜沉舟 :D
Mission tomorrow , no lessons until 11.50 ;
Bascially , it's just geography and assembly and end of school!(:
NO , there's still cheerleading ><"
P;s/ Don't be surprised to see me shuddup tomorrow , I can't talk , mouth pain ._.
Jesca coming back to dance practice
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.