Sunday, February 28
I cried yesterday night.
Because my whole family slept at 10.30 and I have a phobia of the dark =="
So well , I couldn't sleep and was tossing around in bed .
I had a horrendous nightmare , flinched and jerked out of bed .
It's stupid : Somebody bombed sjc and a student -.-"
I had 3 more nightmares until I gave up sleeping at 8.30am
Read books and did some homework ,
My 阿姨 came to fetch me at 11.30 for family gathering :D
Mummy and Daddy were down with diarrhoea ):
OoOoOmg , the restaurant standard sucked for such a high quality appearance .
Sandwiched between all the squiggly , iggly , wiggly cousins :/
Then my 叔叔 drive me to grandmother house and wait for 姨妈
姨妈 came and then went to take groceries and drove home (:
I didn't take any pictures today , because ...
I'm in a totally bad mood .
Well , today drove past SOTA! [:
I'm once again reminded of the dilemma I'm in ):
I realize sometimes as much as I want to live up to my dreams ,
My health conditions may restrict me to T.T
It's MARCH tomorrow .
I'm still so intimidated and pusillanimonous every Sunday night .
Really if you give me a choice ,
I'll glady appeal to Siglap / Punggol Secondary .
I hate sjc ! ):
It's all thanks to you.
Overdue pictures , CNY reunion dinner and CNY ;
Enjoy! :D
It's now :
12.5 more days to Sports Day ( Cheerleading ) ! :D
17.5 more days to Ballet Exam ! ^^
27.5 days to AC performance ! C:
"Smiles in a photograph are used to deceive people of the brokeness in your heart"
You don't want to spoil the beautiful picture , so you plaster on a hyprocrite smile ;
When deep down you know it isn't genuine ):
CNY reunion dinner with maternal family [:





CNY 年初一 cum Valentine's Day (:Labels: Happy Birthday 婆婆(:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.