Monday, January 18
Yesterday night was having an sms chat with Sheikha .
And also randomly playing songs ,
And staring into space feeling drowsy after eating medicine .
When I actually played a favourite fantasy childhood song ,
'Once upon a December' -Disney
There's this part of the sound that's only music ,
And lyrics saying 'Horses prancing through the storm'
Since young , this sentence conveys me into thinking of The Nutcracker ballet .
I'll think of toy soldiers dance , The Rag Doll's Solo ...
I'll share with you a childhood dream that never once banished .
Putting on a white lacy tutu and smearing glitter over , dancing on pointe solo on stage {♥}
I've never once lost hope for this demanding dream
I'm still working very hard into making it come true
This dream have motivated in almost all aspects of life ,
It saved me from suiciding , my dream have yet to be fulfilled , how can I die ?
There's a goal I'm heading towards in life ,
And honestly , there's still such a long and tedious road ahead before my dream comes true ,
But , I've dedicated so much sweat , effort , pain , I'll continue persisting [:

*Cough* Panic panic ! ~ Alert , beep , what the hell ?!@#$%&
*Picks up phone message Sheikha*
*Replying Peichi's msn conversation like a manic*
Guess what happened ? -.-
Ms Tan approached Sheikha in school and passed her all those consent forms / spo / homework
Peichi promised Sheikha to bring all my stuff tomorrow
There's no way I can meet Sheikha to collect them ! =.=
It's pathetic :/
My homework is with Sheikha , Peichi , Mstan , it's practically everywhere ! >:(
Today morning Mummy took me out to whitesands for a breather ,
Apparently I was shivering in the aircon without a hoodie D:
My head was also spinning so it became an unpleasant trip .
Well , was planning to buy history and geography textbooks from popular
Strangely , my store room eats books
And outlets around east area were also out of stock T.T
But , Mummy bought Fahrenheit's Taipei Concert Special DVD ^-^
It's supposed to be a birthday present , real early one [:
It's another item to cross off my wishlist , thank you Mummy XD
Attempted to ate a small bowl of noodles ,
Succeeded but , felt so bloated afterwards , was on the verge of vomiting ):
I've been surfing the net since afternoon , chatting with Jesca etc ...
And also managed to practice ballet O.O
And teacher claims me and Gina never attends lesson together -.=
Is a screw in her brain un-screwed or merely just a sentence to protect herself ?
Because can't she check the attendance book for god's sake ? :B
In the meantime , Sheryl told me the whole class is present except me ! :O
Everyone's reassuring me I'll catch up homework in time for ct 1 .
Oh nonononono ]: Homework's being loaded on the class daily ! :
There's calligraphy class starting tomorrow for hcl ! :{
There's CCA starting on wednesday ! :(
I feel so blessed to be loved by my friends , after this ordeal , i actually learnt the importance of friendship , how noble it is ; how I'm surrounded by friends that love me so much , I learnt to cherish them , take good care of them ♥
Here's a joke I caught on 97.2FM when my mother was listening to it :
什么人往往是站着的?
好人。
为什么会是好人?
因为好人难做 / 坐
It's lame but it bought a smile to my face [:
Love you people {:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.