Monday, January 11
Thank you to those who sent their warm wishes and regards [:
Yesterday morning I awoke with a 38.4 temperature .
Throughout the whole day , my temperature kept on fluctuating , and dropped once .
I didn't eat anything much except a few bites of bread , few strands of noodles ):
And at night my temperature rose to 39.1 .
I feel lousy and on the verge of dying -.-
Not only was I affected by the high temperature , I also had an acute tummy ache and cough .
I ate dose after dose of medicine , 11 packs to be exact and vomited them out again :/
Sponged myself with cold pack and sms-ed Ms Tan that I won't be attending school .
Received her well wishes (: , Thank you Ms Tan:D
I've never felt so sick and feeble in such a long time , serve me right man ==
Today morning woke up relieved because my fever had subsided ^^
Went to consult the doctor for the third time .
Then almost fainted due to low blood pressure on the way home T.T
Consumed more medicine and had a short nap .
I'm coughing like a mad hag I have chest and stomach pains .
Tummy upset at different types through out the entire day .
Ms Tan called Mummy to ask her how am I doing .
I feel blessed to have such a caring form teacher XD
My fever seems so have returned again now .
I haven't had a proper meal since last Tuesday .
Despite a growling tummy desiring for food , I have no appetite and feel bloated .
The feeling is horrible .
Will be on MC until Wednesday , and if the need be , back to doctor again D:
I pray with a genuine heart that those who is sick now recover and heal quickly .
I seriously wonder how on earth am I going to catch up with the pile of homework ):
Or how do I even catch up with lessons O.O
I only have such little time limit to consider about applying for sota.
I only have such limited resources to submit the application.
Zhixin just quit ballet , and Nicole's left without a partner.
My ballet exam is approximately 1.5 months away.
I really need advice on the huge decision about auditioning for sota .
It may not guarantee a place , but if it really do ... ?
突然好想你,你会在哪里?
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.