Suddenly my heart is squeezing with that about-to-cry feeling ):
Was dancing hiphop on Jan 1st and after balancing on hands, I fell and have some abrasions D:
Yesterday ballet lesson was fun to the max, a pity 4 people didn't attend.
The moment I entered the studio, everyone grinned at me, I take it as a welcome sign[:
That's really a huge drastic change from 3 months ago when I was like new student ==
Barre was perfect, I stood first and managed to remember the new grade stuff XD
And teacher went easy on as on our 'favourite' exercise, pretty sarcastic yeah.
Then centre was like brilliant also, except for pah de bourree(?) which I confuse back and front.
Waltzing was done with Nicole, because both our partners were absent. Because teacher say the class do ballet run rather stiffly,
We had to ballet run from one corner to the other alone!
That was embarrassing much, everyone laughed at each other! (:
It carried on for 15 minutes before teacher spared us the agony
By that time, everyone was laughing with a splitting stomach-ache
It's been quite a long time since I ain't call out for doing steps wrongly
Classical dance is 90% manageable, accept for the glissade and bah de bourree pique -.-
Character dance finally unveil my silk handkerchief, and teacher said I ate 50% of steps.
I hate character dance manz.
Jumping only on the toes is like pain, and landing on heels have a great impact on the knees T.T
Last 30 min with teacher, before that camwhored with Nicole and Shiqi {:
Then did those set combinations and in-between attempted more handstands and cartwheel
Seeing my breathless and red-faced, teacher started a conversation.
And she said there's still a long way in ballet, like I need reminding :B
And after ballet, paid the $300 fee to Crestar office :O
Next ballet lesson will be in Loyang point Crestar.
Bye bye Tampines Safra Crestar Dance Studio ♥
I hate changing studios, grrrrr.
My karoline sister is jealous because I didn't take picture with her ._.
Mannn, I smell a hectic dance schedule!
Ballet on Monday and Saturdays. Dance practice on Wednesday and Friday, plus cheer leading!^^ It's something I love so much, more than my life.
Somehow, I don't want to return to sjc because of two reasons.
If holiday is for us to have a thorough rest, why is there still so much freaking homework?!?!
1 month of holiday pass by in a blink of the eye.
1 month because the other month is eaten up by dance practices for yog performance.
1 month isn't enough, it's never enough for us to play and distress.
And school life is starting again, my body clock is already adjusted to late sleep D:
Those late nights to complete homework and stress til I can merely breathe is back.
Worst, it's streaming this year, double the stress.
Thank goodness, I'm tio a very nice caring and pretty form teacher :P
Sec2 life is going to be enticing and fun-filled.
I hope I'm still in 2D that's it.
People always state that life is filled with obstacles for us to complete.
And now camp is something that seems almost impossible to overcome.
Not too bad yeah, at least Msgoh is going to accompany us for sec2 camp :D
I always cry during night, when I stay awake and look at everyone comfortably sleeping.
Somehow, I'm just such a light sleeper that wakes up at the slightest noise :/
I do want a lifestyle of dancing everyday
Tomorrow... I'll see very confused faces and blur looking faces amidst us seniors.
It feels and seems weird to call myself a senior, because I won't be the youngest in the school.
It's now time for me to set example and let juniors follow suit :B
I'm not a pathetic sec one anymore.
Gosh, i can't contain my excitement for tomorrow anymore! ^o^
I feel like i'm going to literally explode! :}
Tonight will be a night of tossing and turning ...
MrTan says to let Mstan know I'm going to ...
Am I actually looking forward to school or dreading it?
I seriously have no idea.
I will hate listen to music in bus and pulling them out when I reach school.
2010, here I come!(:
Ballet exam, I'm nearing you! [:
Dance practices, I can hear you! {:
Dance, DAnce, DANce, DANCe, DANCE here I come!♥