Thursday, January 21
'Life is isn't about finding yourself ; it's about creating yourself' -Anonymous Life's only about it when you living it with dreams
And you make it meaningful with purpose ;
I'mma entrusting all the dreads and fears I have to God ,
Because I know he'll help me live through tomorrow safe and sound :D
I learned about the past failures ,
I lived today meaninfully ,
I'm hoping for tomorrow ;
To you , please find a goal in life too and move towards it X.X
Wooooots ~ I'm returning back to school tomorrow ! {♥}
It's like my pathetic first day of school , when it's like the third week ? -.-''
I'm dancing to Jay Sean - Down happily [:
I painfully am aware that I'll be a lost person tomorrow ,
Unsure of the teacher's homeroom , not knowing what crap the teacher is talking ;
And Sheikha's going to have to dump me 2 weeks of accumulated stuff >:
Well , there's the YOG dance performance for the Sec 1 CCA fair to look forward to ^-^
I'm preparing myself for the workload of homework which is stressing me out :/
I've stuck a post-it saying "别给自己过渡的压力哦"
Hope it works XD
See you peeps in school tomorrow with my huge embrace waiting (:
I swear I miss you all like crazy , muackies ♥
Thank you Ruien , Shermin , Zee Hwee ! {:
For telling me what to bring , expect , etc ...
There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who made you laugh so hard that you forget the past and solely on the good , after all life is too short to be anything but happy .
Two's weeks a goner from missing school ;
But I've spend today meaningfully , I swear .
Because I finally decide to do something about my childhood dream ,
I finally think that it's enough of people helping me ,
It's time to head towards the direction I'm aiming for ;
There's no more time to stop and think about what to do ,
Since I've come up with the decision , it's time for action .
Thank you Vahesh ; I'mma really touched I cried ♥
Labels: It's time I do something about my dream
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.