Saturday, January 16
I swear I haven been camwhoring since I was sick -.-
Just changed my playlist songs [:
I'm not very patient at being a patient
I'm starting to loose my patience and not being able to do practically anything .
I've slowly start regaining my appetite , real little at that .
But at least it's progress ;
I wonder why are my legs still so jelly they can barely support my weight D:
Needless to say , I've lost weight , severely.
There's ballet lesson today , apparently I can't make it ):
Already texted Karoline to tell teacher , thanks girl ^^
It's Priscilia's first ballet lesson with Ms Jolanta :O
I wonder what impression will Ms Jolanta leave etched in her mind ,
The irresponsible ballet teacher ... ?
So I've received updates about what's buzzing around school ,
Thanks Amanda , Pei Chi , Rui En , Kai Qing , Tracia XD
Currently still msn-ing with Kai Qing and Tracia ,
And reading people's blogs ._.
Seems like things changed during the one week I'm on MC T.T
Homework is piling up already , at the first week of academic .
Thanks for the wishes at the tagbox , I saw it (:
There's rumours that there's dance practice ,
But due to 2D being isolated , the other dancers couldn't attend practice >:(
Heard that there was an audition for dance works 2010 ,
Sadly , I can't even audition ! :/
There isn't any news of cheerleading that I know of .
Ms Tan was absent yesterday according to Sheryl .
No doubt , I've have extra remedial / supplementary lessons to catch up ,
Hopefully , it isn't me alone , because I hate those awkward silents :B
Tuesday : 高级华文中二书法课
Great , I don't even know who's my Chinese teacher ! O.O
Peichi said there's a Chinatown learning journey for hcl students ...
It's on a Saturday , damn damn damn !
Now it's a touch struggle between academically , ballet , dance !
I never thought the beginning of streaming year would be this stressful !
I was never well prepared to fall ill , anyway -.-
I never thought I'll have such a strong desire to return to school .
I never thought I actually loved school so much .
I never thought I'll actually choose pressure over bliss .
I never thought my classmates , those that act so nonchalant towards me would care so much .
And vice versa ,
I never thought those that were close to me would have such ignorance .
Life surprises me unexpectedly .
What a great impact Hwanhee has on Peichi ,
from loathing dance to pestering me to coach her for dance .
Wow , is this the power idols have on a 13 year old girl ?
Fact is , I'm not qualified enough to teach somebody dance .
I promised Peichi something else too ,
It's putting me in an uptight dilemma . . .
Meanwhile , sorry for clogging up your folder with my consent forms and homework Peichi ! Or occupying a slot on your table for my books and those undone surveys , votes Ms Tan !