Thursday, January 28
Hello dear readers ! [:
I know I've not been blogging for a long time ; but I hoped you saw my note in the tagbox ! (:
I'm totally killing myself by blogging now ;
But if I don't , I think I'm going to burst in exasperation and depression soon ! T.T Friday - 22/January/2010
Morning received welcome wishes back from the class and got my accumulated work ;
First period history was just confusing ttm , arranged history remedial for Wednesday ;
Then physics Mrs Thiru asked if I was back from my MC ;
And then she ask me to try climbing the chair to pull down the visualizer ==''
Talked to her after class and trieved some information about the lessons I missed
-.-MT sucked ; as how the class described it would be .
Was rushed by 郑老师 to find a group ; without telling me details ! O.O
Then CD with Ms Tan ; got into a group with Kristy clique + Shannon {:
Discussed about the CIP project we're supposed to do :/
Home econ with Ms Chua ; she looked extremely angry when she stormed to class ;
but she made the tensed atmosphere relaxed again with some jokes ^-^
Nice to see you in dance ; lessons too Ms Chua ! :
Literature with Ms B Tan ; a class test for the class delayed .
At this point of time , I already felt like crying because I could not understand lessons ;
Felt like a total failure , like I somehow failed my responsibilities as a student D:
Rushed like hell after school for Sec 1 CCA fair ,
Had to perform the YOG dance to them , put on costumes without tying hair and make-up ,
The introduction given by the MC was super hilarious XD
But in the end , Ms Goh was unsatisfied as she said it was real untidy and out of placing T.T
Slacked awhile in dance studio before going home ._.
Saturday - 23/January/2010
Woke up feeling nauseous and wanted to puke ;
But still went for Chinatown heritage learning excursion trip anyways ,
Met Esther in the bus and took it to compass point together :D
Saw the class lazing around buying snacks to replenish their energy level :B
Then 郑老师 finally came and waited for Ruien and Zee Hwee to finish eating ,
Collected the map of Chinatown and activity sheet and went into the MRT [:
XXX was so tiny she blended into the surroundings , so basically we couldn't see her -.-''
Lots of other commutators gave us the tskkkk look because we were noisy :/
Reached Chinatown station and met up with the other half of the class ^-^
Walked to the 'I-forget-what-you-call-it-museum?
Submitted $5 and I was slotted into Ruien's group consisting of Pris ; Jul ; Esther {:
Walked inside the 'museum' and took photos of the exhibits and mulled over some historical facts
I was literally freezing to death inside with a throbbing tummy upset ,
Finally we got out after attempting some questions ,
Thank you Amanda for the chocolate biscuit (:
Splited into our groups to walk around Chinatown completing the task sheet ,
But after our group bought the item we were supposed to ;
We went to OG foodcourt , and Macdonalds to eat and slack =.=''
Went home after that and did some research on Chinatown history ,
And rushed to Loyang point for ballet ,
Was pretty disappointed with the dance studio - Old , Creaks , Short barre - Small ,
I'm painfully aware this is going to be out pathetic studio from now on T.T
But I was feeling giddy whenever I did some jumps , and getting drowsy ;
So sit out during most of the combinations and dance ,
Stretched after class , and went to eat dinner with Daddy :P
But I felt like I aggravated my old ankle injury , because it throbbed in pain D:
Sunday - 24/January/2010
The Internet connection was faulty and couldn't connect !
I was panicking and Daddy called Singtel looking so flustered :/
Then tried doing some home econs workbook , but I was having a throbbing headache ,
So rest and rolled around on bed rather uncomfortably ):
At a last minute decision , Mummy and Daddy decided that we're going to Tampines ;
And throughout the entire shopping spress , Cassandra and Sheikha kept me company [:
Being a typical girl , I am choosey at selecting clothes I wear -.-
Mummy and Daddy got so pissed seeing me reject clothes after clothes :
Finally settled for a pair of Skinnies in Century Square :D
Then went to comics connection and looked at some idol merchandises ,
Had dinner ; BUTBUTBUT ; I only ate a quarter of the bowl of noodles ;
So I had to listen to my parent's persistent nagging all the way home T.T
I tried tuning the walkman to it's maximum volume ,
Apparently , it was not much for a use D:
Attempted the home econs workbook once more feeling fatigue ,
Gave up at 2 questions that were so complicated , I swear ==''
And went to sleep ; but I couldn't , experienced insomnia ,
Thoughts just kept on swirling within my head at problematic issues ,
Plans to be made for the future and dream I'm going through ...
I finally fell asleep amidst crying for help to God ]:
Monday - 25/January/2010
Second day of school ! {♥}
Every half an hour we got to go up ; down ; up down , stupid homeroom system :
Honestly speaking ; I wasn't exactly looking forward to MT lesson ; but well ...
Examples of how to write a 公函 letter was issued out -.-
Then at the end of the lesson , we passed around the goodies we bought at Chinatown ;
Sadly , I was feeling extremely bloated and didnt eat any D:
Physics with Mrs Thiru ; the others had class test ,
While I just needed to copy the questions and was exempted from it ,
It isn't a nice feeling , although I know some will marvel at not having to take it ._.
Then went through workbook Chapter 11 ; obviously which I was also excused from ,
So just sat there listening to Mrs Thiru explaining the questions [:
Home econ with Ms Chua ; only 15 minutes (?)
By the time we finally settled down in Mrs Wong's homeroom with missing chairs ==''
English with Ms Chen , I forget what they did , But I was completely lost ,
So Ms Chen had a nice conversation with me after class :P
Math with Ms Tan ; WOW ; they are already at inverse proportion ! T.T
I don't even know what is direct proportion , Ms Tan set beside me and explained to me ,
Thank you so much Ms Tan for being so patience
But I was feeling giddy and couldn't really absorb what she was teaching to me , sadly ):
Literature discussed Emily of Emerald Hills , and lesson ended abruptly with ...
Fortune tellers and Twilight being a literature failure O.O
PE with Ms wang , warm up was 2 minute running about the hall routes ;
But after running walking one round , I was pale and was told to stop :/
Sat down for 30 minutes looking at the class doing ...
Mr Bean Dance Standing Broad Jump :B
Caught Mr Chang after PE and enquired about cheerleading and house t-shirts ;
He said he will put me in cheerleading ! ^-^
History was giddy , like the entire classroom seemed to be spinning 360 degree ]:
Ms Sarah didn't allow Aisha to accompany me toilet because ...
SHE CLAIMS PEOPLE WILL HELP ME IF I FAINT HALFWAY ! #.#
Grrrrrr , bleah ; she's so unrealistically unreasonable , let's stop talking .
After school went for literature remedial ;
Ms Berlina Tan was doing her tricks of tickling us , I swear I didn't stop giggling XD
Her sarcastic way of being bitchy really rocks ttm -_-
Ballet from 6.30 - 7.30 ; I enjoyed myself thoroughly in tune with music ;
I felt so reluctant when class ended , that was when the sharp piercing of my injury attacked
I limped home ; weak , tired , feeble and did homework until 11.30
Tuesday - 26/January/2010
Third Day of School ! {♥}
I expected to faint during assembly as I was experiecing low blood pressure ;
Thankfully I managed to stay upright and didn't embarass myself ._.
First period was with Ms Tan ; and she commented on me being pink ,
So coincidentally , the table I was assigned to was also pink [:
And even ironically , Ms Tan was wearing a pink shirt ! :DD
English we did a class test , everyone was sweating it out at Cloze passage T.T
I was in a uptight situation about 2 blanks , which I stared blankly at -.-
But the time limit was after school to hand up , thankfully {:
Mrs Thiru was also being funny today , I was almost falling off my seat :/
Nabillah told me Juliana is a form of energy = Energy = Joules (J) = Juls
Art with Mrs Khoo , we gathered outside Art Room but instead it was at computer lab ==''
Her way of taking attendence was amusing I was in awe O.O
Then free-sitting in the lab , sat with Amanda ; opposite Kristy and Vahesh :P
Created mandalas and printed it out using the laser-printer , sounds so cool right ^-^
Ponniey accidentally printed 5 of the same mandala ;O
And those gathered around the printer suffered from a spliting stomache after laughing XD
Geography with Ms Wong ; hmmm she wasn't the way I thought she would be ;
Like Sheikha says , stereotyping of a person can be deceiving :B
She kept on asking me to be patient and I'll gradually catch up with lessons after time ;
I was thinking to myself , I can't be patient , CT1 is in 1 week plus ! D:
I was on the verge of crying throughout geography lesson T.T
Assembly was some crap talk given by a famous Singapore photographer ,
Which Vahesh claims to be somewhat effiminine ~
Photos were shown to us of earthquakes , aftershocks , natural disasters ,
But the impactful photo was a man completely nude , and I mean naked ! *eeeee*
The entire school was disgusted ! -.=
Met with Sheikha to change into blouse and then tried to find a suitable place for revision ,
We ended back up in the canteen because library was occupied with staff meaning }:
Arranged geography remedial with Ms wong with Sheikha on Friday after school ^^
Then went home together and rushed homework until 11.30
Usually I don't take such a long time ; but because I was still on the verge of recovering ,
I felt weak and tired , but what to do , I cried again in stress DDDDD:
Wednesday - 27/January/2010
Fourth Day of School ! {♥}
Morning Sister Agatha said she'll share a 5 minute reflection ; she ended up taking 15 mins -.-
So during the time she said reflection and prayers , I sat down looking so pale ,
Ms Adeline Ng kept on looking at me ; and those around me asked if I was okay :/First period wasMPW with Ms Wang and I was kneeling outside class feeling super dizzy ;
Thanks Esther and Sheryl Ng for asking on me [:
So after a brief introduction on the year-long project we're about to embark on ;
It's PE! [The so not anticipated lesson]
Ran 1km , was the only one to failed it , WHY? I walked ==''
But I chiong the last three rounds ; and after that I swear I felt death knocking on my door ,
Ms Wang instructed Aisha and Priscilla to accompany to sick bay for a rest D:
Missed one period of English and the other period was pointers for situational writing (:
After recess was Aesthetic lesson , whereby this term we're taking Drama
Did characters creating , and stablos , things we've been doing since last year :P
I felt compelled to do some dancing throughout the entire lesson ;O
Thankfully , Ms Berlina Tan didn't sit in for our half of the class ! XD
Ms Tan SK had netball tornament so she left early during math lesson ;
While those with annoucements tried quieting the class , with no avail T.T
Collected donations for Ms goh's present , and the generous XXXXX donated $4.
[Hello; See , you say don't reveal your name I don't!]
But WOW ; the cost totalled up to $24.75 ! *Clap Clap 2D!*
Last period was MT ; Ms tay almost gave me a booking form because I didn't hand in 报章报道
Pathetically , I don't even know I had that homework , the class shouted 'Unreasonable!'
So the others had to write '对不起老师,我们以后会交功课的' :
Then it was Mr Sim's birthday , so I went next door and conned him into our class ,
The moment he entered ; shouts erupted and we sang a birthday song ^-^
His reaction ? '我要哭了!' It was fcuking hilarious ! C:
Rushed to phyiscs remedial , and Mrs Thiru entered when I was squatting surverying Jiro's pic
So went through the entire chapter 10 which I missed ._.
Went down to canteen and Mrs Freeman said farewell party for Ms goh cancelled ! ):
Boo Hoo , we ended for doing 1 hour stretches , my knee injury flared up and swell ]:
Then had to do gallops + turn + dance steps + spotting across the room two by two ! ^0^
ZZZomg ; I felt so dizzy throughout those turns , and everyone couldn't manage the turns ! :B
CCA ended and I went home quickly ; because I felt real unwell }:
Stayed until 11.45 trying to complete homework , and guess what ? I cried ':(
Thursday - 28/January/2010
Fifth Day of School ! {♥}
Explained to 郑老师 I really couldn't complete 应用文 meekly , I really felt so guilty D:
Then english we watched a clip of a British Girl trying to convince politicians to stop pulliton ?
Geography had class test ; sadly , I knew none of the answers , so I stared at them T.T
Ms Wong said try my best , but wth , the marks gonna be included for CT2 ! ):
Then learn how the Government is trying to reduce pollution .
Had two periods of math , in which we went through algebra questions [:
I love algebra !~ I mean it :D
Then last 1o minute I asked the class what would they want to get for Ms goh ;
After that took class photo and a video for Ms goh's farewell clip , using my camera (:
Then for physics there was class test also ! >:(
I don't even know how to do it , and I was breaking out in cold sweat ':(
After that weight some metal blocks on the spring extension ?
Mine and Vahesh's kept on snapping due to un-cooperation :/
Rushed to the toilet to get changed for CXT ( Connection Time ) and learnt Nobody dance ;
Only they modified 80% of the dance I felt compelled to scream at them ;O
It's not even the original dance , who cares if it's seductive , that's what we want manz ! ._.
Farewell party for Ms goh ; one thing about surprise party , they are risky ! :B
Ms goh don't know there's a party planned for her , she went to give supplementary lessons -.-
But the Dance Works Instructor chased all the sec2s out , we wandered around school ,
and then when we went back 20 minutes later ; the party had begun , without us ! :C
I didn't even wanted to attend the party already , I was feeling very pissed .
Why ? I was holding on to the $24.75 and had no idea what to buy ;
Nobody wanted to accompany to buy it ;
Ms Tan was sick and couldn't burn the camp pictures for the farewell clip [ I don't blame her ]
But can't the class at least cooperate instead of dumping me responsiblies I don't even initially agree to having , and I'll be left responsible once things go wrong , whatthefuck is this ?
My mood now isn't 100% perfect ; I just cried 5 minutes ago .
{♥}V-anessa! ;;;