Wednesday, January 20
Grrrrrrr. I feel miserable. Pathetically miserable.
Another of my mood swings and bad days >:(
I changed my playlist again ,
My life would suck without you , Why I like you , Haru Haru , Gee {♥}
Bleahhh , I hate this freaking skin BUT ,
whattodo , I can't find a suitable one :/
It's pathetic because ...
1. I'mma missing school and friends like crazy ;
2. I'm absent for two weeks at the beginning of the year and it's streaming ;
3. I'm not allowed to attend the Chinatown business ;
4. I missed CCA and ballet twice ;
5. I'mma texting people for questions , and they reply me with shit -.-
6. I mislooked my MC , so I'll only be back on Friday ;
7. There isn't Ms Tan lesson on Friday , I've gotta tons of stuff to hand up ;
8. There's performance on Friday , I missed rehearsals today ;
9. Because of the performance , I'll have to skip lessons again ;
10. I actually think I developed more feelings for hip hop then ballet ! -_-
Well , anyway I started watching the concert cd [ Fahrenheit ]
Except for the encore part , saving it for when I'm utterly bored ==''
It's marvelous , hypothesize me and makes me float on the clouds , literally .
And when's it over , slam back to damn reality ~
I had nightmares , wonder if its the side effects from the medicine *shrugs ~
Two of them etch deeply into my mind ,
Sadly , both are pathetically unrealistic and won't happen .
Ones horrible , I actually cried and called ******** bawling for help at 3a.m
The other's fantasy , ******** actually ****** and hugged me :X
But well , I thought I could go back to sleep and continue with the fantasy ,
Apparently , it's like wth , because I got jottled up from sleep >:
My mother urged me to not be so 宅 and follow her to East Point for bro's tuition ,
But the moment we hit the roads , I felt a pang of dizziness ,
Felt like sleeping , but we can't just pathetically turn back home ,
Can someone sense how desperate I am ?
My health is declining and it’s something I can’t deny .
I shiver and feel cold the moment I step into air-conditioned places ,
I'm still weak , pathetically weak .
I'm also worried about the accumulated homework ,
Pathetically , some people say homework's a mountain , some say it's manageable ,
So being this pathetic person , which side should I listen to ?
I think it's pathetically awkward to have remedial / supplementary with teachers ,
ALONE and you'll be in a uptight situation .
Everyone's telling me ' Walao , you do homework until die ahhhsx '
BUT , *smirks , grins XDDD * I actually self-study !
Claps claps ~ *blink blink * Ain't I a genius ? ._.
AHHHHHXXXSSS , urgghhhhzzxxxs , hooooooooooossss T.T
I think I gotta vent some exasperation / frustration whatever you call it out .
I've been bottling this pathetic illness-cum-feeling for two weeks .
But , my medicines are decreasing ! [:
BUT , I feel weak , remember ? D:
I tried clenching my fists and then it'll tremble for pits sake O.O
It's also making me pathetically irritable ,
I'm controlling my anger inside , and it's glowing *whoooohooo -.=''
I almost blew up at an innocent Aisha , sorry girl ! >:(
I realize I can't self study for geography , home econ , literature ! }:
The teachers are : Ms Wong , Ms Chua , Ms Berlina Tan accordingly .
I remember vaguely almost crying talking to Nabillah on msn yesterday ,
?!?!?! Because I miss the class ==
And my dear sock , which is Karthigha is also on MC today ! ;O
And thought about dance ensemble issues over msn ,
NEWS ALERT !~
Yog dance performance in school on friday ! :P
Yeahhh righttt , miss lessons again for me :B
And Ms goh refuses to let me know more , so I got a gut feeling I won't get to perform ! D:
The committees are also planning a farewell party for Ms goh ^-^
As well as cheerleading that I hope to join .
Had a good laugh about Kaiqing's calligraphy experience on Tuesday [:
Hope teachers are reasonable enough to not demand immediate homework completion .
Because I'm about to cry in despair soon !
I wonder why am I still trapped in the unpleasant past 2009 ,
even though the mere effort of trying to move forward in life ,
Apparently my mother is hoping I'll reminiscence about the past ,
When all I ever want is to forget about them and move on .
Finally I understand all the doubts and mysterious issues that seemed so suspicious ,
I don't even know how I'm supposed to feel now ;
I spend an entire afternoon reflecting on stuff ,
I ended up dwelling about possibilities that won't even happen in reality ,
I really wonder how much my parents are keeping from me ,
I don't like to be kept in the dark !
Now a perfect crossroad , because it gives me reasons to leave a place called second home .
I wonder how much mistakes did I made repeatedly ,
I'm trying my best to make up for them ,
And sadly , my mother concentrates and doesn't forget them ,
Everytime I try to pick up the nasty remains and move on again ,
I'm successfully reminded of them not by my friends , but my parents .
I'm very curious about last year ,
I really would like to know the detailed stuff ,
Why are my parents , the dearest to me acting this way ?
I've not changed , I'm still that little girl that longed for them inside ,
But fact is , I'm turning 14 , a teenager that has aspirations and dreams ,
Mummy's droning on about why do I want to celebrate my birthday with friends ,
Did I say I'll neglect birthday dinner with my family ... ?
Did she coincidentally forget about how 'memorable' she made my 13 birthday ?
I'll shan't elaborate , click on 'January 2009' achieves .
Private blog again soon , view all you want now (:
I realized my mother is the main cause of everything .
Which mother reads her daughters diary ?
And sadly , everything have to be done surreptitiously ,
Some personal issues are written in the diary in hope of a 'listening ear'
So why ?
-I'm not allowed to have feelings of sadness .
-I'm supposed to put on a facade of euphoria even when I'm in my blues .
-This made me the emo person as perceived by my friends .
-I'm trying this hard to become optimistic ,
DAMN YOU MUMMY , why must you rub salt on my wounds ,
just as their about to heal ?
I'll like to thank a couple of friends and people ,
But I'll take snapshots of them when I return to school ,
So ... Do look at this blog on friday ! :D
Labels: Posts with pathetic(x10)