Bleah , I'm feeling so miserable ):
I've got a gastric , tummy upset , fever , cough , rash ! D:
I've only eaten one piece of bread , 1 eighth of rice , 3 biscuits , drank soup today ]:
I've been sleeping 18 hours + 3 today since I came back from camp .
I've learnt a lesson the hard way , health is what matters .
A blessing in disguise would be me loosing weight after the vomiting ordeal ==
Thank you to those who sent their well wishes and blessings (:
I feel real blessed to be surrounded by family and friends who care so much .
A sincerity apology to Ms Tan and Ms Goh when I return to school .
I've gotta add more resolutions this year .
-Be independent and not count on others for help all the time.
-Help others around me in need of help.
There's no ballet today T.T
Even if there is, I won't be able to make it .
Now I can't even sing without croaking like a stupid frog.
Or dance without banging into some freaking furniture.
I'm like bed-ridden and I feel sleepy , still.
10 packets of medicine and it tastes so urgh .
I feel like I'm hallucinating and floating after eating them :O
Perhaps lying in bed sleeping and resting made me think through issues more.
Life is so hectic I seldom stop to think of consequences.
I still pondering over whether to audition for sota or not :/
Mummy and Daddy , I love you ♥
Guess I've neglected those who show concern for me ,
By shutting myself in a shell and refuse to open up .
It's different and over now .
I'm on my way to becoming a optimistic person [:
经过点点滴滴,终于发现自己是很富有的。
不是金钱上的富有。
富有的意思其实是有朋友,家人,健康。
在人生我似呼忽略了许多东西。
是时候开始从新过人生。
眼泪已经干了,没有什么难过得事情了。
以后会坚强点,不让眼泪再疯狂了。。。
21 more days to turning 14 {:
Thanks Mandy , it's a real advance birthday wish ! :D
New Word: Predilection
Definition: A Preference or special liking for something
I've really forgotten about you my dear .
I'm not upset when I received the news .
I don't think about you anymore .
Isn't it good news ? Let's go our separate ways from today.
LET'S SEE IF I MANAGE TO HANG IN UNTIL 桃花小妹SHOWS! ~ ^-^
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.