Tomorrow is yog already.I still feel that we're not up to perfection yet.And today unfortunately I'm injured.
It hurts so dreadfully. I felt like crying;
But I still held back my tears and be strong.
All the hard work will show tomorrow.
We've been practicing for 1 month 7 days anxiously waiting for tomorrow.
And now that's it tomorrow, I'm not at all anticipated.
I've got a sinking pit in my stomach.
I want to make it last, because this may be my last performance.
I want to create memories that last for a lifetime.
Suddenly so much circumstances appear.
I'm afraid I can't give it my best shot.
Yesssssssss, I'm really afraid.
I'm certain I'm going to miss everyday practice.
Gruesome and tiring it is, but I enjoyed myself nevertheless.
From tomorrow holiday will be starting.
That's what I wanted isn't it?
Why do I feel so empty?
OH. After so long, I've bonded with the ensemble.
I want more practice, I don't mind fatigue, I'm a dancer anyway.
Although my leg hurts, I'll still try me best. It's all that matters.
SJC DANCE ENSEMBLE DANCERS! LET'S DO OUR BEST TOMORROW!(:
To live it up to Msgoh, MrsCrossley, Singapore.
Most importantly; ourself!:D