Friday, December 25
Today is such a exhilarating and omgwtf(-.-) day for me.
Tskkkkk! I just knocked my heel against the chair, and it's bleeding! Awwwx ):
Morning awoke at 6.50 still pretty drowsy and sleepy.
Switched on my hand phone and it vibrated 7 times with 7 Christmas blessings!
Thaleia Senior, Amanda Wang, Karoline(x3), Stella, Sharon, Amanda Yeo, (Priscilia Goh!)
Got myself ready by 7.35 and Aunty messaged me at 7.50 that she's already downstairs.
Wished Aunty Cho and Kristy a Merry Christmas
Drove to Hougang point and then me and Kristy got off to buy macs to eat in the car.
And Aunty drove all the way to Holland while we had a hearty and scrumptious breakfast.
So when we reach Holland Aunty was like I'll find a parking lot if God wants me to.
Then suddenly *screamms!* I found a lot! Me and Kristy was like, woah, major heart attack! ;P Walked quite a distance to the open field, Anglo Chinese Institution(?) as the location.
Everyone is feeling so Merry over the festive season.
And the best part is they have such a strong friendship tie and are so extrovert.
The tense atmosphere I thought I would be in immediately melts away.
Went to sit in the third row from the front and prepared for well you know what.
Then it started ( gees, I'm so apologetic, I forget the definition! )
Sing some Christmas carols and prayed, thanked God for Christmas.
It's nice to listen to the warm voice of everyone united in singing.
After that, Kristy joined her youth group in preparation for their F1 game store.
So headed to the canteen with Aunty to redeem Nasi Lemak, and ate a little.
This was the time I felt a little out of place
But I must have wished a dozen people Merry Christmas [:
Then got to know Kristy's youth group friends and helped for a while.
Before I came to know Dora, a girl the same age as me studying in Cresant Girl's School.
She's so bubbly and full of life we went around patronizing several stalls and playing games.
Met another new friend called Kerry or Kerri and we played the Dunking machine.
Had a go on the pirate ship, well it looks like those kiddy rides that wouldn't go high.
Never even stereotype a pirate ship, or never under-estimate it's power!
It was a exhilarating ride we couldn't stop screaming, like our heart feels like bursting :B
Met up with Aunty and she drove me home and Kristy to take her clothes for dinner at night.
While driving, chatted about coping with peer pressure and other challenging issues.
Everything is just so unrealistic in the virtue world.
Reached home and distress in the shower from a half day's running around.
Opened Aunty and Kristy's present which is entitled 'The hands which paints the sky'
The pictures in the book are real motivating and beautiful which showcases mother earth beauty
Nonetheless, the quotes are inspirational.
Aunty's message which is to find a mystery hidden within the book actually unfolded itself.
I find a particular quote meaningful :
'Art is not what you see, but what you make others see'
It's time to let go off everything
I never thought attending Church actually changed my perspective of things.
It's time to forgive all the sins, and start life refreshed.
Like what the priest says:
'If you say you've forgiven in the head, it isn't genuine, it all lies in the heart'
Basically, we always listen to the insistent voice in our head;
And thus neglect what our hearts calls us to do.
Tee Hees, seems like I have to drag my entire family to Church one day ^^ try to.
Dinner went to e!hub and believe it or not, I consumed chicken, again!
Heh, the chicken rice is cooked by the famous cheif specializing in chicken, so it's delicious.
Went to subscribe Nebo membership, and Daddy was like in awe of the benefits.
Trust him to not believe me, haha! ;P
Even downtown east is filled with the feeling of Christmas, it's like wow magical! XD
Once again,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I love you my dear friends and family.
And perhaps you, which we once agreed to truce.
Fahrenheit yet another single, 守护星!
过圣诞听,真的超有那个feel的咯~