I've not updated this blog since Friday. Had a hectic weekend. Saturday after brother's tuition went to bugis hoping to patron bugis street but it ended up raining cats and dogs so put of the plan unwillingly. Walked to Illuma and had a chilly pleasant experience. Especially the escalator to the highest level brings shivers. But the arcade is so cool, from the outside it looks spacious and well it is, with countless machines of games that suits children to teenagers, it just ranges. Pleasant playing, brought back childhood memories because the layout reminds me of the amusement park in Parkway before it was renovated years back. Basically the shops there are boutiques, not shops. I ended up with 3 blisters from wearing a new pair of heels ): Even bugis junction did not have any clothes to my preference, yet another wasted trip due to the weather. But throughout the whole day, saw cosplay participants, which actually increased the urge for me to cosplay as well == I almost collapsed with fatigue in the ride home, talk about 'shop till you drop'. Yet another nightmare at night leaving me bewildered and shaking in fear. I actually dreamt of my house exploding and my family's life is so endangered. Unrealistic as it seems, it's true. I stayed awake for hours after that.
Sunday which is yesterday. Went to Far East Plaza, again it was raining. The rainy season only set in now, when school's about to start. Our plan was to head for Scotts for lunch before proceeding to far east, little did we know the rain actually ruined our plans, again. So settled for lunch in a run-down cafe somewhere in Orchard. Then as per normal, Daddy bring Xavier to Taka or a place where they can be entertained with their stuff, while me and Mummy have a girl time out shopping for clothes and testing make-up. Then as we turned the corner, we saw a small crowd gathering, and out of curiosity which is also human's nature, we walked up. And we saw a old granny in distress, blood gushing from a deep wound profusely. The store-holders was so panic and didn't know what to do. Guess was she tripped over the manicure and knocked her head on the floor with hard force. I felt afraid and the whole shopping trip was ruin. I was in trauma over what I just witnessed and the image of the granny looking in obvious pain and hopelessness just keeps on appearing in my mind. That aside, bought 2 pair of shirt. And a pair of dress/blouse. Depends on the height though, so for me it's like way above my knees, so it's called a blouse. Tssssk :/ Bought a bangle on discount, utterly wonderful. Contented, went to meet up with Daddy and Xavier again. Saw Jesca working again ^-^ and ate dinner in one of the newly opened malls which was crowded with shoppers. At night chatted with Msgoh and Karoline.
Stayed at home alone today with a set up mind to complete the last newspaper article. And I procrastinated again. Too much shopping makes my brain dead! D: Watched Rolling Love, snacked on tibits ( heh!XD ) , practiced ballet, played computer, entertained my thoughts, camwhored and my parents reached home.
I've made up my mind.
It's too redundant dwelling on it and harping on the negative side.
No point reminiscing through the memories we once had feeling so nostalgic.
It's really foolish of myself to deceive myself of the feelings.
It's not nice starting a new year feeling so depressed.
Let me forget the past and move on.
One day I'll look back and laugh at you for being so strong-willed and untruthful to yourself
哈哈,如果我大方的原谅你,克服心理的障碍,那么你呢。。。?
Thank you for the valuable advice and sharing of your own experience in your teenage years Msgoh, it's helpful relating to them and I'll work harder being a much more loving person to the family and friends around me. I also promise to strive harder in dance than before with optimism and not be bothered by other criticism.