Tuesday, December 29
MM LEE IS MY HERO! -quoted from Mr Sim msn personal message- == 粉丝!
My legs are playing a trick on me today.
Maybe it's from overstretching during ballet yesterday :/
Today started with my mother tugging at my blanket like a manic ==
Followed by her pounding on my door when I'm delly-dallying changing.
Ended with her screaming frantically for me to stop occupying the toilet.
Went to whitesands to consume breakfast.
LOL, "consume" seems so wrong XD
Then head to toilet to comb my bangs and apply lip gloss.
Heh, holidays me feel like a glamorous and fashionable person (:
Then took MRT, and had to gulp down water first, thanks to the unreasonable new rule.
Alighted at bugis and met up with my grandparents waiting outside guardian.
Walked to the temple slowly, because we chatted and secondly because grandma leg weaker.
Then when they lit up the joss stick, my nose started itching, and it ended up like one freaking idiot
It's either that or I have slight asthma, I'll start wheezing for fresh air and feel faint ):
Well, I'm currently in a very difficult situation.
I'm pondering over whether to commit myself as a Catholic or not -.-
I'm afraid Mummy will feel unhappy D:
Well, that aside, being a free-thinker has its own advantages too.
At least I can step into a mosque , temple , church without worries :D
Went to OG for them to relieve themselves and I think donald duck is cute, the plushie I mean ^- ^
Ate at the non air-conditioned food complex and my grandfather drinks chili. I swear.
Parted at bugis street entrance and went in to shop much to the delight of me and bewilderment of my brother :B
Bought one pair of 'Dancing Queen' black and pink top, and Mummy shirt is 'Wa-lau' over like 8 times.
Then mrt-ed to plaza singapura and idled around.
Had slight tea-break at the food court and then cabbed home.
The babies spa is so adorable, even babies get to be pampered man ==
Watched Rolling Love and back at computer.
Gosh, once holidays come to an end and school starts, I'll be brain-dead! ):
Sheryl, it's true!
People say ; 'Time heals even the deepest and darkest wounds'
I wonder how long it will take to heal mine ? :/
Talking about IT makes me agitated.
So let's see, is trying out for SOTA escaping from hurt or I really love dance?
I really have no answer T.T
I'm saving and preventing myself from further ...
Yes, I can't type it out here or not everything will start, once again ...
New word learnt: Obstreperous
Definition: Noisy and difficult to control
Example: My brother ==
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.