Thursday, December 24
白色的圣诞充满了希望,和即将被实现的愿望,它照旧了从此的快乐日子。
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! (:
Tomorrow will be a new exposure and experience.
Kristy's Mum is bringing me along with Kristy to church! :D
Have not been to church for a long time, really looking forward to it manz.
I doubt my own family is going to enjoy Christmas though.
Alicia and Amelia is in Orchard having a overnight stay in the hotel.
Others are highly anticipating presents.
Whereas, there's a heated argument between my parents just now.
And now, it's like a cold battlefield, both refuse to talk to each other.
The first time in my whole life I'm having the Christmas feeling.
Unfortunately, I'm not a catholic or christian but a free-thinker while my parents are Buddhist.
So I can't request much except pray to God occasionally now and then ._.
I'm beginning to think 小雨点in Momox3 love is adorable. *Random!*
Mr.Tan , Ms.Goh and Mr.Sim are all online! :O
This morning I was stirring in my sleep when I awoke at 9.15 with a heavy downpour.
I was like ' Huh? What am I doing at 7.00 in the morning ? ' Thanks to the gloomy weather.
Even MacDonald don't deliver when it's raining.
If you ask me, it totally defeats the purpose because people call macs when it's raining! :/
So after my mother made up her fickle-headed mind, we went to sjc to buy uniforms.
I was surrounded by the sec1(s) to be being measured for the correct uniform size.
And I am like so odd okay ==
So there this father that was pretty pissed from his facial expression on having to buy skorts.
So he turned to me and said
"Eh girl ahh, this one compulsory anot?" *points to the skorts and daughter*
I was like pondering over something at the period of time and couldn't answer him immediately.
And after queueing for an hour, I bought it, told size and just got it. Hahax XD And as I passed the general office I saw ... Yiying , Jinming and other peeps.
Went to compass point with Mummy and Xavier.
Had lunch in Yoshinoya, not a really pleasant lunch though.
4 toddlers took turns in wailing, and after one stops, another immediately takes over. Typical!
Headed to popular and bought one assessment on algebra and another guide for geography.
I guess it's real obvious huh , my new year resolution I mean.
Collected my new popular member card! [:
Reached home and watched 娱乐百分百.
No snippets or advertisements of Fahrenheit, to my utter disappointment ):<
It's now 3 hours 55 minutes to Christmas!
I'm feeling nostalgic and reminiscing over those happy past I once had.
All that's left now are ashes of memories.
It's a wonder happy times past so quick
Now I feel like I'm sinking in a whirlpool of confusion, memories and breakups.
It was really so gullible of me to think that forgetting a person could be easy.
I can mouth that I have lost feelings for you, but it's all self-comforting on my part.
I'm dying screaming silently for you.
And you're so nonchalant towards everything despite my constant hinting.
Lesson learnt ; 'Never fall for a person unless you're confident he'll catch you when you fall'
It's no use feeding so persistently on my interest when I don't have moral support.
Nobody's kidding anyone, the fees for ballet costs a bombshell.
It's also not a wonder many give up halfway after injuries or costs.
I'm dwelling on this problem being placed right infront of my very eyes.
I hate passing the letter to make payment every term.
It's like demanding money from my father indirectly, a large sum at that.
I don't know how accurate my conclusion is, but Daddy may be struggling to support my passion.
I really don't want to be so selfish as to enjoy it and let Daddy suffer.
I wonder why am I experiencing so much dilemmas currently >:(
我介意-金莎
7 more days Mr Tan leave SJC
38 more days Ms Goh leave SJC
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.