Monday, December 21
M.E.R.R.Y C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S!(: to those celebrating Christmas that isI accidentally chipped the nail of my thumb, and it bled):
I wonder if I can be even more clumsy, like I'm extremely prone to accidents.
Yesterday night was damn emotional on the phone with Sheryl.
Xavier is getting more irritating by the day >:(
So I hung up the phone with a leaden heart, and went to revise for s-exam.
临时抱佛脚, that's how I'm going to describe myself.
And last minute work is pressurizing, no doubt.
Revised until the brink of tears and gave up, so just went to sleep.
I feel like injecting myself with sleeping pills! Insomnia this days.
Morning stalked Lakshimi all the way to the bus stop ==
Then chatted with Sara before heading up to the hall.
Chemistry is supposedly somewhat easy(?) Hope to pass it =D
Sheryl came after Chem paper ended for 30 minutes, tssssk.
Wanted to pass Mr Tan the poem I wrote to him, but he's currently in Japan D:
Mr Lim KT frightened me from behind, hahax XD
Physics is what I'll call shitting difficult, sweating it throughout.
I'm so going to take science in upper sec like real.
Sheryl dragged her foot all the way to compass, and it made me bored -.-''
She look pathetically miserable, my mood sinked downcast too ):
Went to popular for assessment and study guides.
And a weird looking Sengkang Seconday Boy approached me with:
"Excuse me girl, where you buy your uniform?"
I was like wth? And literally smacked him in the face with commonwealth.
Going to head to popular armed with cash to buy more guides for next year.
Streaming's next year, hcl o's is two years later *faint!~
Head to comics connection and I bought a 翻滚吧!蛋炒饭 card(:
Went to 7-11 and bought epop before heading home.
Saw Priscilia on the bus, and catched up with her a little.
Going out with her on Thursday, ahaha, anticipated[:
Cooked noodles and watched TV while eating, camwhored and bathed.
Happy moments passes extremely fast
Practiced ballet until I was sweating profusely, even warmup don't hurt so much ^^
It's around 8-9 more ballet lessons until examinations.
Today is just irelvant, slacked without touching a single piece of homework ._.
Anybody want to head downtown for cny clothes shopping? >:(
I want that pair of purple shorts, been craving for it since forever!
Just cleared away this year worksheets, some which I decide to keep, for memento purposes.
I can't believe I actually threw away those pri6 worksheets! T.T
1 year didn't contact Ms Wong, and ...
Well, feelings do die away I suppose. Those worksheets have lost it's significance.
Well , I wonder how is she doing now ?
Emotions are fluctuating inside me, euphoria seems a long way away.
Forgetting you was just wishful thinking on my part.
I thought I had successfully erased you from my memory.
Forgetting you is just plain torture, remembering you is like abc.
Should never have fell into the daily thing called 'admiring' 暗恋
Because admiring you from far away was never enough.
I readily promised to get over you and move on ahead in life.
Seems like I'm stuck at this dilemma, again.
Once again, thanks for the memories you unknowingly gave me. It was pleasurable.
我以为自己早已经把你忘记,可是看到你怎么还会那么心动?
怎么。。。还那么在乎你?
Tee hee. I 'reconcile' with a new song.
Heard it from Mdm Lim's friendster 3 years ago, it kept on replaying in my head.
All it takes is a mere effort of typing the lyrics out, and ding![:
黄昏晓-王心凌
Off to start on 报章报道4, see you peeps tomorrow ♥
Cool^.^ I created a hyperlink :B