Wednesday, December 16

The last time I'm witnessing the beautiful and magnificent sunset.
I've just did a couple of hand-stands.
I never had strong arms, so apparently, my cartwheels and handstands are all over the place.
I've never given up hope that one day I'll achieved it though.
I've been practicing for one month.
And today, I saw a vast improvement.
Well, yesterday night I experienced an indescribable pain in my knee.
One week ago, I experienced it too.
This are one of the two most excruciating pain I ever felt; especially last tuesday.
Yesterday, Ashley got me thinking.
Just how much do I love dance?
There's no words to describe.
I work hard to achieve my dream.
I look forward to practically every dance lesson.
I'm willing to dance even when I'm injure.
I onced gave up life yet persisted for the sake of dance.
This is just what I'm able to conclude about the heart-staking love.
Yesterday I got a nightmare as expected.
I never can understand how desperate and uncertain I feel in them.
Basically, today passed by in a blur.
I was experiencing critical mood swings.
Which reminds me, as I'm here blogging this...
Fahrenheit is somewhere in Singapore at St James Powerstation!(:
Only I'm underage to enter ==
I'm listening to their single 误会
And tears are falling.
Everything is about to recede tomorrow, it imminent.
All the mixed emotions for so long, is about to end.
Another 24 hours of heart-ache and trauma to live through.
Towards everything, I have to act nonchalance, and not let the cat out of the bag.
Do you know the terrible and extreme feeling of dread?
When you feel you can't bear it anymore;
you just feel like giving up dejected and scream?
Why, I'm feeling it now! T.T
This year is indeed a valuable and traumatic one for me.
I've almost overcame everything torn and battered.
至少还有我 never fails to make me tear.
It's doing it's job now.
I have a sudden urge to talk to Msgoh.
Tsssssssk! :/
Sometime I think my problems ain't that bad afterall,
I just lost the courage to fight on that's all.
I really really wished tomorrow isn't going to come.