Saturday, December 19
Just added Estella, Karoline and Nicole on facebook(:
Today is a long day, and I'm feeling real fatigue already, thankfully I felt happy today.
I was still sleeping and my maternal grandparents came already!
Embarassing moments, was still looking so groggy in my pyjamas, not a very glam sight ==
So scumbled to the toilet and wolfed down breakfast.
Then Daddy bring Mummy to the doctor to have a minor operation :/
So both my grandparents entertained themselves by the 溏心风暴, and I watched sniplets of it.
Completed 改写篇章2 and coached Xavier with English accessment.
Then after an hour, my grandparents off the television and look so bored! >:(
Around noon, grandfather went to packet chicken rice for us.
Actually, I did mention before, I loathe chicken, but what to do?
And it was raining cats and dogs at the time I wanted to go for ballet.
The stupid me actually waited for 15 minutes for 5, and got myself 5 minutes late-.-''
So told teacher that it wasn't very convenient for me to dance today.
I had ****** [Censored] and ate panadol .
When the class started barre, I joined in feeling a little better.
And I think I improved tremendously okay~ nicer out-turn and more point:D
Basically, I memorized the entire centre.
And even the waltzing turned out well, couldn't believe I was struggling over it 1 month ago.
Classical dance was fabulous also, managed the entire dance.
It's like finally I listen to the music and dance along with it
I really really love ballet.
Character dance was just jumping on the heels, if you ask me.
And because I'm a little inconvenient plus knee injury have yet to healed, I think my character is just flopping around aimlessly.
Last half an hour with teacher and gina.
Teacher praised me for improving over sissonne
Then teacher treated us to free choco to recharge our energy level^^
Can't wait for the next grade, for those grand jetes!♥
For this momentarily, I really feel ballet is so precious to me
Next week is holiday, no lesson. Then in January, will be moving to Loyang Crestar.
Goodbye Tampines Safra Crestar T.T
Came home alone today again.
I wonder when can I overcome my phobia of night and darkness.
I swear I'm going to stop procrastinating and start on the 200 成语 tomorrow.
What makes me feel better is that, practically everyone hasn't started too!
I guess the whole hcl class have lotsa stuff to catch up on! ]:
To deprive happiness, all I need is ballet!(:
I'm aching all over, I need to soak my toes in luke warm water.
Alright, momox3 love, 桃花小妹 is airing 5 minutes later.
Cya peeps