Sunday, December 20
I have forgotten about something yesterday!
Yesterday one year ago was Fahrenheits fantasy world tour~
Lalalala, how time flies, it's one year already.
My knee just feel so wrong today, I wouldn't say it's pain, just uncomfortable.
After one day on hard working, I feel like I'm coming down with a fever already ):
Well, morning woke up and did literature question 1.
And then on the computer and chat with Karoline because she wanted to ==
Challenged her on word challenge and won 7000+ to 2000+
After lunch started on 改写篇章3
The topic which I'm choosing are like advancing, so difficult to complete!
I feel so pressured by homework, goodness gracious it's like holidays!
What's with the 200成语 to memorize manz.
We're higher Chinese, not advance Chinese or something.
Today is just another typical boring day for rushing of homework.
Got to rush and revise for physics and chemistry s-exam tomorrow :/
Let's say the art of procrastinating is really marvelous.
After the close to $1000 we paid for ballet 3 months ago, it's time to fork out another @200+
Honestly speaking, Daddy isn't at all delighted about it.
He'll sent my brother for practically anything, and I only request for ballet right.
Wtf luhh, I know it costs a bombshell, and I hardly demand other things from you.
Even asking you for money for school uniforms, and you glare at me as if I've offended you.
I hate my brother okay~
I'm working my best at school work, and struggling to excel in ballet as well.
And you never once ever praise me for the accomplishments or achievements.
And once I'm at the computer for past an hour, you'll give me that look.
Your beloved son can just occupy the computer and television set, which you GLADLY allow.
I'm trying very hard to let this matter past, but I just can't.
Heh, Amanda W ahh~ you want a sibling? This is how they will irk you!
Momox3 love 桃花小妹 yesterday is utterly heavenly!(:
Next week my Jiro darl will be shot in the shoulder ):
Life is getting seriously bored, and I'm seriously very un-entertained!
Almost everybody else is abroad and I'm cooped up at home with a very irritating brother.
Tomorrow will have the whole house to myself, some peace and quiet for homework.
Not that I've become much more sensible, (maybe I have) *smirks*
But I can't sit aside literally and play while the homework collects dust.
I learnt a new word: Claustrophobic
Definition: Extreme phobia of being in an enclosed place.
我就继续跟你逞强下去,真受不了你对我的态度,我不是透明的~
Just watched some new clips of Fahrenheit on youtube to cheer myself up.
It worked(:
Fahrenheit and ballet never fails to cheer me up^^
I'm about 90% sure the concert CD their about to release is the Taipei one:DD
*why do I keep smelling paint?* I'm not random, it's true -.-
. . .
I hate you Xavier Leong
I feel like crying
11 more days Mrtan will leave SJC
17 more days to the anticipated camp.
41 more days to my birthday
42 more days Msgoh will leave SJC
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.