file://
01 December 2009; 8.07pm
迈向梦想的天空-吴卓羲&吴浩康&关智斌
7 more days to YOG opening ceremony! #.#
15 more days Fahrenheit come Singapore! :D
19 more days to heart-ache! :(
Ohhhhh, I'm typing this on the edge of my chair, heart pounding, ready for ambush anytime. Lalala~ There's this freaking lizard in my house that's testing the breaking point in me. It's either inside this room that I'm in or outside the room, lurking somewhere. Bang Bang. Which reminds me, the days are inching closer, to yog. Pathetic. 1 more week to put an end to this demanding almost daily practice. To catch up on my sleep which I'm seriously lacking, and for my injury to heal. Ahh yesss, the song above is the theme song for 学警出更 which is airing at 10-11 on Channel U every weekday now. I'm getting so mesmerized by 吴卓羲, like omgggg :/ And Sheryl is crazy over BOTAK BOBBY. Heh Heh... *inside joke Sheryl, remember?*Enough of my crapping.
Yesterday went to CCAB MPH for preview with the other selected sec schools for yog opening ceremony. Fyi, CCAB MPH=CCA Board, Multi-Purpose Hall. LOL, I was as blur as the you reading this the other day-.-'' I think River Valley High School dance was nice, really flowed throughout, which made me think that our fusion dance is really lacking something and not up to standard. But Tanglin sec's hiphop-ers really spiced up the atmosphere, so overall, our combined piece received approved from the managements and stuff. Buttt, to make it a real fusion dance, Msgoh put in the ribbon dancers again with the hiphop-ers. Which only made us pissed, because we think we should be performing more than them, plus we're only dancing this freaking 50+ seconds. So unfair, well. I'll live with it though. Ohhh, but we saw 蔡艾珈. But my impression of her changed tremendously. I thought she was the cute girl that everyone loved, but yesterday, she showed attitude to her secretary. Ahhh, a couple of others think the same too. But she aroused our sympathy though, with a bandaged ankle and wrist. Awwww):
Today was dress rehearsal in dance studio. Practice as per normal, but Msgoh added a few blows to our usual warmup making everyone red-faced and sore all over. No pain No Gain. But seriously... really endearing to train arm, back, stomach, leg muscle altogether, god knows what will we become tomorrow. Then dance, again. She chased us out to concentrate on Indian and Ribbon dancers :{ But Ruien replaced Vernetta, due to HFMD. Get well soon!(: Had to run the circle part like dozen of time today, to let Ruien master the step, and also because we didn't do up to expectation. Zzz=='' but halfway while we were running the circle, I felt my knee go jelly. Then it gave way and I curved out of the Circe a little and stumbled. Bad!T.T I am the leading person for the circle somemore. Real disappointed with myself. Slowed down Tricia, my fault, sorryD: then msgoh was like omgomg, Vanessssaaaaaaaa!~ Then discussed hairstyle, and conclusion ended with french plaits! Wtf. We're going to look like some cheena doll with the hair and costume. The costume is quite revealing. Sleeveless and two huge partings. And due to me being so tall, the costume is so short.
Just how undesired will the outcome be after dancing with an already injured knee? Knee injuries are the worst to heal and treat, yet I can never let Msgoh down by not performing can I? Afterall, I've already dedicated so much of my time practicing with this dance, and endured the pain for so long. But today I guess is the real price I had to pay, it was weak, feeble, unable to support my weight at all. And it is so swollen like a beetroot{!} and hurts like hell. Man, after yog is like declaring a long break, which is highly impossible. Gotta stress over ballet next. 50 over exercises+3 dances. Ohno, I'm starting to fear, only 3 months left to memorize and master. Haizzz.... Plus, there's the hiphop item which Msgoh claims we're performing in Jan/April(?) Being a dancer is hard!~ For now, I'm wondering how long more can my knee press on...
Msgoh said she's leaving; Next year. I thought it was a big hoo-hoo. But it turned out real. She seems so nonchalant about it, and even joked around and said she didn't want us but some angmoh kids. But she don't know us and 3D, and the classes she teach are so upset. Us are the dancers. No denying, she's a good teacher willing to sacrifice so much for her students, and now she'll languish and tired. Sleeping on the best, getting so weary. yet she never fails to smile. And what are we doing? Not smiling just because we're tired. But like damn suay can, those in 1D and dance. Mrtan and Msgoh both leaving, FT and CCA. And the chemistry department is so going to collapse in agony because Stella Lieu and Ng Peck Hoon are like noobs in chem, according to the seniors. One thing's for sure, I never treasured them before, only until now that they are about to leave that I'm thinking, have I really tried my best to be good and please them? Why do humans only learn to cherish things and people around them after loosing them? Must this be the harsh consequences of learning the significance of things?
Nabillah, forget it. If 1D don't treasure my efforts of planning a chalet, then I guess we'll have a clique chalet instead of a class chalet next time. If they're ungrateful, forget it. Not that I didn't do my best for planning, is they don't appreciate. So chill~ We've done our best^^ I'll reply to the post in the class blog soon, after the intense dance trainings ends. Love you:D
3 and 1 quarter more months to ballet exam!
1 more month to Fahrenheit new album, my birthday!
Labels: and also the one to cause us to fall., Dreams motivate us to work hard
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.