04 December 2009; 7.37pm我不难过-孙燕资
1 more day to blog birthday! O.O
4 more days to YOG opening ceremony performance! (:
12 more days Fahrenheit come Singapore! XD
13 more days to last farewell! :'(
虽然会寂寞;但这将是我最后的宽容
Everything seems so dream-like. I can't believe I'm really going to perform for YOG opening ceremony. The excitement is getting to me finally. Today morning had to gather in school at 7 sharp. And I woke up like around dawn, and went to sleep again. Finally woke up when I realized I was going to be late. Waited for Priscilla, but due to time constrain, I went down with Amanda first. Went to toilet to changed into the costume, then helped Amanda adjust her *** . CENSORED. Went back and Judith attempted to tie my hair, but thanks to the gel, it got wispy and tangled. Even Msgoh couldn't really do much about it:/ In the end, had to wear skirt along with the costume, baggy ttm, like clown. And it looks hideous if you ever attempt a pile. Msgoh so nice lorrr!~ Ordered Macdonald for us, which added up to $60+ Love you Msgoh!<3 On the bus, Sandya helped me tie my hair again. She really is such a professional at tying hair, those hair that got plaited by hair didn't drop and remained in one piece!(: Reach Singapore Sports School and had to wait outside and wait for our turn while eating Msgoh's love breakfast:D Warmup was a little embarrassing though, everyone from St.Anthony Cannossian was staring at us literally. O.O Ran through like once/twice(?) then got a break. Planned on camwhoring in the toilet with Sharon, when ..... Msgoh came in ._. And me and Sharon scurried out with a guilty conscience. Hahahaaaaa^^
The person said the media will be here today, but saw none of themT.T it's either that or SJC was down on luck and simply missed it. But was overwhelmed with anticipation on performing and also being on TV! The atmosphere just seem so right today, not a single flaw. Finally the feeling of practicing so hard have came to use. But because the shoes were so slippery on wood surface, we slipped and couldn't run the circle properly, which caused the circle to slow down and became loop-sided. Msgoh was a little unhappy with that D: I even banged into Amanda once while struggling to glide across the stage. Waiting for last run was the worst. Everyone was so tired and un-entertained. Plugged in walkman and listened trying to find a suitable and comfortable position to snooze, to no avail. Couldn't do anything much anyway, Msgoh and MrsFreeman was in front of us == Last run was brilliant. Reached the circle in time and jumped for joy backstage. Then did over splits on the stairs when I assumed nobody was looking, but got caught by Msgoh! :O Briefing after and dismissed. The bus to pick us up was 15 minutes late!~ TSSSSSK! Making us so hot and flustered in the costume looking a little obscene.
Reached school and headed to change. And that's when i banged into Msgoh the second time. Ahhh, then went to 7-11 with Eustacia and ate cup noodles. Reached home and soaked myself in water trying to release the temptation of sleep. Eyelids drooping, dreadful! Watched TV for a while, and post-ponned my thought of doing homework. At this rate, I'll never complete. Only math done! I don't care man, gotta grab hold of precious time and complete at least 1 newspaper article and complete reading the literature book. Gossiped on the phone with Sheryl again for 2 hours -.-'' OMG! I don't want to go camp. Basically, I can conclude that I understand myself very well. And I jolly well know I'm going to get homesick and cry. Like duh, normal. I don't want them to confiscate my phone while the light-sleeper me stay awake at night in an open field crying because I'm homesick and cannot sleep. Oh Man... I don't mind the activities that challenge yourself to greater limits like overcoming phobia of heights. But I just can't bear the thought of sleeping overnight! ):