Releasing all the memories3
Tuesday, November 3
寂寞暴走-飞轮海
Dance practice on Thursday!(:
4 more days to ballet!:D
5 more days to hip-hop!^^
It's weird how the strong passion for ballet can eventually die down. It's weird how empty I feel in dance. It's weird how I criticize myself in dance. It's weird that Mr.Tan wants to leave. It's weird that we still can't get over it. It's weird that I really love you this much. Life is weird, yet destined to be this way. What's mine will never be, I'm fatigue on having to fight this much. It's really time I learn how to be optimistic and let go. I'm currently hallucinating everynight before sleeping, that you're by my side, pushing me towards the right path. I fall asleep thinking and convincing myself you're patting me to sleep, and wake up your face resurfacing in my mind. I've dreamt of you 5 times, and that's alot. Somehow, your warmth, and encouragement still hovers aimlessly inside me, causing me to be so particular about everything.I'm painfully aware that I'm loving you, and not the other way round. I about to burst here loving you secretly, all because I've not gathered the courage to confess. So I guess... I'll slowly learnt to let go. 毕竟这是第一次又怎么强烈的感觉。。。Today when compass eat lunch with Tricia and Jeralyn before dance. Then Jeralyn was so late, tssssk tssssk. So me and Tricia play hide-and-seek with her. And we were stalking her laughing like crazy-.-'' then after that go meet Jeralyn at popular her turn to hide from us=.= Then went to KFC to eat and Tricia was so engrossed in her DS and she was like *shyt* *stupid* Then I rushed back to school to meet Nabillah to meet the teachers and they were pushing each other all the way back to school. The intelligent decided to stay out of it:D Then changed, waited for Nabillah, tssssk. And went to meet some teachers before rushing to CCA. MAN! Ms.Goh literally killed us today with 1 hour warm-up, especially sit-and-reach, my weakest, had to hold there for 50 seconds three times, which means 2 mins 30 seconds. OMGT.T my poor legs, like the first few seconds I'll be wincing to myself in pain, and lie fully flat the next subsequent seconds. And I'll be praying each time Ms.Goh walk by me. Apparently, I wasn't so lucky today, Ms.Goh "attacked" me 3 times. I was doing splits, and she came to sit on me. Lucky for me, she's very light ^O^ Then did the three dying positions, and I was grabbing Rachel's ankles so tight, it's a miracle I didn't break it. But she did the same to me. Then Ms.Goh come lift my leg to 180 degree few times. *smirks* Not very pain~.~ but yeah, she kept pushing my weight forward, and moving my leg, and pulling it higher and adjusting the arch. So by the time she move left and right a few times requesting I do it, I was very well punctured. And the jab of pain is increasing by the minute along with anxiety. And she said just a little more to straight standing split (: I'll work very hard.
Went to staffroom with Ruien to find more teachers, and Ms.Tan happened to be our prey:O no, but she say she couldn't make it for the chalet due to netball camp. Awwwww): But thankfully, the Mrs.Wong plan ( it sent her into a grin ) which includes hitch-hiking a hike to giant and then to chalet worked! *Cheers Mrs.Wong[: * But Ms.Tan was like, the invitation was sweet:/ That's nice!(: Successfully conned Ms.Goh into letting us take the lift back to dance studio. Hahahawhaw, I feel like a very big meanie#.# Then dance four combinations and Ms.Goh said all sec1 have to come back for practice almost 3 times every week. That would be hell luhhhh. Wtf-.-'' Thumbs up that Ms.Goh will choose me to perform in YOG's opening ceremony.
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.