16-November-2009; 7.24pm只想爱你-杨丞琳
Dance training tomorrow! D:
3 more days to class chalet! :/
22 more days to YOG opening ceremony! :O
30 more days Fahrenheit come Singapore!(:
31 more days to suicide! ...
你给我的承诺是要我努力向前,不要放弃,但。。。我为了你而放弃了。
I simply have no more words to describe my feelings now And I seriously mean it, like YO. I'm wondering if I turn to ash and evolve into a small little memory, who will even bother. Life is freaking demanding recently. I've built a boulder of high hope around me, to take a step back and realize everything come crashing down. And it's too redundant patching it back. I'm one tired freak exploding with rage at the littlest stuff, and crying at the tiniest issue. Everybody is looking forward to the chalet so eagerly. And I'm here dreading it, when I'm the organiser. I just can't put up with the sight of you anymore, and I hate you. Yes, you. It's more than a mere sentence of saying I detest you, I really have strong feelings behind it, and a strong reason too. I surprise myself greatly by the words that came out of my mouth, "I hate ballet". Something seems so wrong. Nothing spurs me on in dance anymore. I've endured enough of your behaviour and attitude towards me. What on earth have I done to offend you?
Realized today school bookshop isn't operating for business, so called off the plan to go to school.Went with Mummy to Tampines, unfortunately as she was rummaging through a rack of dresses and asking for my opinions, I felt dizzy again. My vision blurred and I felt like tripping. Ate a pack of sweets down, regained sugar level, and felt better. Went to popular bought epop and presents for brother[: Then met Mummy and went to eat, but was only halfway though my plate of spaghetti, and I lost my appetite. Bought two bags!:D Then went home and waited for rain to stop, before meeting Stella at bus stop. Walked to Rivervale Mall and ate Macs and go Daiso camwhoreeeeeee^^ Bought my longly-awaited Christmas hat and two bottles of nail polish. Then walked to compass and randomly window-shopped. By this time, the medicine was taking it's effect. I felt like I was hallucinating throughout the time at compass, like I was floating or something-.-'' And got really bored, it felt if things were happening in a dream. And read on for my way home, 89, 88, 89, 3. =.='' !!!! Lucky I have the concession pass, or I'll get a earful.
My heart is dying screaming silently for you.
总算学会如何去爱,但你已经离我而去。我痛苦的在眼泪中寻找回忆的入口,来到了一个理论,一旦错过了你,你就不会再了。If I really did try my best to forget you then, perhaps now I wouldn't have promised myself so much empty promises. You told me once to fight on in life, and never give up no matter the circumstances, I readily promised you, thinking innocently that you'll always be by my side, encouraging me through rough patches. I've matured through this period, love isn't as sweet as one would make up to be. It's a long ride I won't bother to know. I thought I've forgotten you, because your name doesn't leave my heart palpitating anymore. But as I look through my memories and reminiscence, I actually teared missing your fragrance.