你再我心里留下了伤痕
Thursday, November 5
非你莫属-Tank
Dance practice again tomorrow-.-''
2 more days to ballet
I've decided I will temporary hold on to my dream of learning hip-hop first. Calculating the priorities, I have to admit ballet weights a higher percentage. If I just give up ballet now, I'll bound to look back and regret, after all, hip-hop has no age requirement, whereas, ballet preferably would require younger age for the flexibility. Dance today was torturous. To my utter disbelief, everyone was experiencing stomach muscle cramps! Hahahawhaw(: I bet all the dancers had a hard time laughing, coughing, sneezing, sleeping yesterday. Was kinda glad that I wasn't the only one going through it alone. Ms.Goh kinda relaxed on the warm-up today, sensing that we were totally punctured by the previous day one, well. Everyone was groaning and moaning about it anyway. Watched the Indian dancers before heading towards music room. Started the choreograph and formatting for beginning of dance. Was brilliant^^ First time having this feeling their we're an ensemble. Except for the sticking out the butt part, everything went well. OH, yes! While sashay-ing across the floor, I accidentally rubbed my toe against the floor, which produced some type of friction and burned my toe, ended up having a tiny hole, which hurt like hell though. Especially the combining with the Indian dancers was like so excellent!:D Can't wait for the day of the YOG opening ceremony
Went to compass with Ruien, Jeralyn and Tricia AND Juliana, although she went to meet her ahbu. Then go to KFC eat and went to see handphone when we saw Ms.Chen and Ms.Liu OMG. Wanted to stalk them, but I think they realized we were acting suspicious, so gave up the idea. Went to comic and mini toons and Ruien went home. Go library do homework ended up doodling, with them mesmerizing over my handwriting=.= After that saw Mdm.Tang(s) and went home. By the time I reach home, the hole in my toe expanded in size, lol, until it was practically flesh able. Batheing hurt like crazy, but well, I'm brave
Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.