02-November-2009; 6.00pm
At the beginning- Richard Marx, Donna Lewis
Back to school for dance tomorrow!
4 more months to ballet exam!(:
17 more days to 1D chalet.
6 more days to new hip-hop dance class!:D
Very well still trying to patch back my feelings. From feeling so euphoric to this torn apart. Firstly, I finally am convinced that no matter how heartbreaking it is for me leave XXX, I have to. How much I do, 1D will not appreciate it. And no matter how much 1D wants Mr.Tan to stay, we can't. No matter how much I hope Mrs.Wong is our form teacher, it's highly impossible. How much HCL don't want a new teacher, it's impossible. How much I want to continue learning ballet, the interest is just not present anymore... I guess this is how life is, to be able to take and let go, although it's not easy, I'm positive I'm going to survive this ordeal. Why? I'm trying my very best to optimistic about life. Every beginning is the end of something, and now it's the end of the beginning, beginning of the end.
Thursday during english continued watching The Long Way Home, and Mrs.Wong treated us to Choco pie!:D Awwww, touching ttm!(: Then suddenly, fire drill. Mrs.Wong panicked and she was like OMFG close window! take valuables! quiet! is fire drill right?! -.-'' so like, obviously she made the calm us panicked. Then Mr.Sim was in the canteen drinking water, because he claimed the heat was unbearable. Tsssssk. So stood under the sun much to the annoyance of Vahesh, because she continuously murdered 3 ants. Then went back continue watching, and I cried:( And Mrs.Wong was like staring at me, psps#.# And she mouthed an Are You Okay. Went out of class awhile to talk to Mrs.Wong and like my eyes were ubber red, HA. After school discussed with Mr.Tan the options of chalet, and then Mrs.Wong explained to me the consequences of having it... At night 1D MSN until 闹出火气来. I text Mrs.Wong and Mr.Tan but both didn't reply, I called them and both were engaged. 20 minutes later, Mrs.Wong returned call and I broke down because practically everybody was typing in caps and scolding some unpleasant vulgarities, so like she calmed me down and told me to ask everyone to ask and said it was an instruction given by her. And Mr.Tan also called me just after I hanged down Mrs.Wong's call. Hmmm? (^0^)
Friday had discipline talk in gym and Mr.Chang was like hacking funny. Went back to class for "spring" cleaning. Went to toilet with Shannon and filled water half full, fcuking heavy, water spilled all the way while walking back to class. Trail of water, not funny;X every class also like that^^ I cleaned the fan, and kept sneezing._. then returned pails. And Mr.Tan gave everyone two folders and 3 paper clips and the monitor notebooks:D Then class tee have yet to arrive, during holidays have to make another trip to collect it. And sad news... MR.TAN IS LEAVING SJC! Omg, then 1D shouted thank you Mr.Tan and I cried. Subsequently, people started breaking down. Went to look for Mrs.Wong and Mrs.Soon was also in the class, and like the class discussed about chalet cum habbo(: And took picture. A pang of sadness hit me, when Mr.Tan left . I'm going to write a tribute for Mr.Tan soon. And he resigning, and leaving the teaching industry, to volunteer in Cambodia. What a huge sacrifice, although it's a pity, but 1D bless Mr.Tan and hope he find happiness in what's he doing. Of course, he's coming back to visit. Although this did not cease to stop the tears flowing down our faces T.T
Saturday had ballet for like 3 hours, as per normal. I finally mastered the waltzing step! *Clap* And the last half an hour, requested teacher to private teach me and Gina grade 5. Then teacher said she had confident I'll do well in the exams, and she knew I could do it because I've worked very hard. Maybe I've failed her then. Rained, and tights and FBT was like soaked and I dare not sit in the bus, for fear that people may think I pee in them XD ~fast forward Sunday, rotted at home~
Today was supposed to go back for physics remedial, DANG! =.O Lost the consent form and didn't realize until evening.
In the bottom of my heart, I indeed am awaiting the day of the chalet much anticipated, but look at the situation we're in now. Both bombs ready to explode anytime. You think I'm gullible enough to spend one night in the room with you, and be taken advantage off? This is unfair. I've done so much for the chalet, organising it and stuff. You suddenly barged in and take all the credits. So now all the credits belongs to you, and nobody appreciates and treasures what I've done. I've considered putting up with you, just so that Mr.Tan will have a memorable memory of us, apparently I've failed to do so. Because I can't stand the sight of you. Perhaps you won't treasure the significance and importance of something, until one day you loose it will you painfully regret, I'm asking, isn't it too late?
I'm finally convinced that I have to leave you and move on in order to excel in life. But I can't bring myself to do it. I'm this much head over heels for you, and in my memory, you remain fresh. I don't want to loose you. I sleep thinking of you, and wake up with you resurfacing in my mind. People conveniently put it that 'Time heals the deepest and darkness wounds' but I don't know just how will I manage without you. I need you to tell me to not give up, to move forward to the bright light shining ahead, and not give up on a single flicking hope. Without you, my heart is withering and dying, and I need you. I finally understand how misery love can cause. But you're etched in my heart, and leaving you, has left a empty footprint in my heart, and now I need you back. ILY, I really really do<3