为什么脆弱时候需要你更多?
Thursday, October 15
15-October-2009; 6.22pm
Tears are falling-Lee Sang Goan
Bought my ballet stuff!^^ $130+
Loving you secretly is hurting too much...
LIFE IS SUCH A BORE. NOTHING EXCITES ME ANYMORE.
I only can love you inside my heart. You won't know my love forever.
I'm always here waiting for you, do you know?
When my tears fall, I wish you will be the one to help me wipe them off.
I call for you, my heart screams for you.
One smile from you mesmerized me.
I wonder why are we distancing now?
I admit I'm jealous when you're with other people.
Is this love? Why does it bring me so much misery?
I talk to you with my heart palpitating, yet I can't tell you how beautiful you are.
I'm afraid that time is running out soon; do you seem to care?
Why am I dreaming of you so much?
Why am I hallucinating that you're right by my side when you're miles away?
Why do I long so much from you yet appear ignorant when you're here.
Tell me. What can I do to forget you.
I don't want to dream of holding you, when you don't know my innermost thoughts.
Will you know how much heartbreaks and trauma it will cause for this girl here,
That have fallen head over heels over you?
I'm too weak to carry on this snatching game,
please forgive me. I really don't know how to hold on to your embrace,
and re-live the memories I've spend with you.
Memories in my heart are dying down and becoming dry.
I long to see your shadow in the distance with open arms.
...But it never happens.
Alright, I'll let go now,
Before I get more hurt.
But don't ever forget this,
Dear, although you will never know it, I still love you with all my heart.
Perhaps the pathetic reason would because I hate break-ups so much.
But you don't even know my love in the first place!
Erasing our thoughts is going to hurt. I'm going to fight on.
Wait for me.
I won't do it even if I die.
Labels: 要怎么符合呢?
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.