微笑有泪水滑落的现象
Wednesday, October 28
28-October-2009; 7.08pm
最后的微笑-Tank
2 more days to holiday! D:
ballet hip-hop!(:
Morning had PE. Was GA and in Ruien's team. Was ubber confused if the third court is to my left or right, when shouts errupted, Where's the GA?! Oops!><
English went through papers. And like I learnt a new word, which I ain't supposed to, because Mrs.Wong will literally kill me. Putting!(: Haha, sounds weird even saying it. Recess gastric flared up again, at the wrong time. Mrs.Wong ate with us, her actions touched me!^^ She wanted to treat me to a cup of milo, but I rejected, so paiseh#.# And yeah, had a conversation with Mrs.Wong along with Juliana, Von, Sheryl Tan and Carmen. Mrs.Wong keeps going on about pregnancy issues. Hmmm? ._. If you know what I'm hinting and implying, good for you. Ideas clash seriously for chalet. Half the class wants potluck, the other chalet. And majority is chalet, and those who voted for potluck will not turn up. So much for being together, kinda already defeats the purpose. CCA sucked, ttm! Warm-up was like torture. Bend, stretch, splits. We're all like being watched with Ms.Goh's eagle eye. Gave it my 101% but still felt like it wasn't good enough. Man, this feeling is discouraging and it sucks. Just as I about mastered the chinese dance steps, Ms.Goh went and changed it. Efforts wasted, again. Slight gastric came back. And felt dizzy with the constant spinning, everything felt like a dream. And I'm stepping out of it. Yes, it's the dance studio alright. It's me dancing alright. I seem to have lost something, compassion. I'm dancing and moving alright, without feelings. Was just that close to crying, just cannot get the steps right today. Ayeee, today isn't my dancing day I guess. Stayed back with Jeralyn to wait for Tricia and I demonstrated splits and "seductive" dance to Jeralyn and Juanita, which seems so wrong and obscene. The volleyballers were looking at me O.O Went up and discussed the chalet matters with Mr.Tan, and I suspect Tricia and Jeralyn is jealous!;D Because Mrs.Wong is so nice. `Suddenly, I lost all my interests and passion for dance. I can't bear to break this news to the dancers. But I want to quit dance ensemble, and I want Priscilla to be Committee. Honestly, so glad Priscilla managed to appealed successfully into dance. Well. I'm taking dance way too seriously, it feels like I'm dancing just without feelings. I hate this. Labels: 尽头的铁道消失了
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.