有没有对我那么一点点的。。。心动?
Friday, October 16
16-October-2009; 7.47pm
Do you know- Someday
Ballet tomorrow! Grandma house):
Going to cry CRYING):
8 more days to ballet.
14 more days to holidays...
Yesterday morning woke up at 5 plus with serious gastric so went to sleep. Morning 8 mummy wake me up again, but crawled to toilet. Well, almost, literally. Yeah, then change and took bus with mummy and daddy go MacDonald's eat. But seriously luhh, pain until like siao, then my breakfast only eat half-.-'' and gulped down 2 painkillers, because medication finish, but no use, still very pain): no choice, so take MRT with mummy and daddy go work. On the train, started to get better, but wanted to drink water, then the pathetic law enforce that cannot, so what to do? Reach bugis then need walk to golden landmark, but suddenly pain until giddy, and the sun so hot, almost fainted. But survived, tried on Character Shoes and Canvas shoes for like 10 minutes then auntie help me measure waist. Cool luhh, my waist so small._. Then bought 2 tights standby and new black leotard and classical skirt(yes!) Can cancel off wishlist lerh^^ Then go back bugis shop shop, gastric-free. But mummy keep go see her stuff): so never shop with her. Then go bookshop, saw this Pi Li MIT picture album, so cool lorhs, saving up to buy;D Then got to go home already, sad right? Then MRT no place again, and gastric attacked again, just feel like throw away image and roll on the floor. But endured so many stations standing, until Pasir Ris cannot tahan, so cabbed back. Night time Sheikha say today cannot go out because she got grounded by her mother. Wth can! -.-'' I waited so long T.T sad, both Amanda and Sheikha tio ground, wonder if the next will be me ^O^ Release her, doesn't makes sense you bore her literally to death at home counting mosquitoes. Then bring her out, and don't free her wings going out with friends. Tsssk. Pffft. Later your daughter wings become shorter *SMIRKS* *GRINS:DDD*
Today wake-up damn early, stupid brother wake up early must wake me up meh? Inconsiderate. I next tuesday come kaciao you from your sleep._. Nanny Nanny Put Put ;P So go west plaza eat with Mummy then go fairprice, but gastric attacked when paying for items. Then I can't even stand up straight almost cried:( But if I cry, sure kana scolding, well... Bought my long-awaited Teenage mag, plus I-weekly because Fahrenheit on cover page, along with SS501, double bonus, Mummy paying for both^^ Go home watch TV, then just when the kissing scene came on, Mummy off TV say go out. Ubber pissed luhh, tsk. So go Tampines, then at Tampines 1 she abandoned me again, as per normal:( Left to wander, go popular, but cannot find By2 album. Then walk back to basement, begged Mummy buy chips. Then go Century Square, miserable much-ed luhh): So eat then go see clothes, but cannot find nice ones, or rather. No mood to spree on clothes~ so just go home, cabbed home. Reach home, drown myself in Pi Li MIT, then Gui Gui cry, Aaron wanted to clean her tears, but clenched his fist because he lost courage, which reminds me...
I had a hard time falling for you and admitting I love you, I won't give up. I won't forget those memories we had, because I don't want to get hurt. I will forever cling on to when we had our first embrace, vividly, fondfully, memorably. ILY<3 I cried like crazy after watching. Then sms Stella and Sheikha both no reply. Freak.
Tomorrow going to Grandma house. I'm not suppose to say this. I just... like my god-grandparents more than my grandma. Sorry... ): Bored luhh, grandma house bo Internet connection, TV no starhub cable, no toys, LOL. So what can I do to entertain myself? Hello. Entertainment contributes greatly in a teenager life. Tssssk. Tsssssk! Back tomorrow, darn suicidal now. Miss her so much. *Wonder why people are so concerned with results* If only they were me, they'll have bigger things to worry about... like whether I can carry on dancing or need operation anot... T.T I take it that nobody understands this pain... Off to drown myself in Pi Li MIT again, 4 more episodes to go, getting nerve-racking siah. Hope their love blossom, and hope my tears fall...
Bye Bye 1D.
Bye Bye Ballet.
Bye Bye "Dear"
Bye Bye Amanda.
Bye Bye Sheikha.
Bye Bye Fahrenheit + Pi Li MIT + Gui Gui + BOF + By2.
Bye Bye WORLD.
Labels: 我会永远的等你。。。
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.