穿越千年的伤痛
Friday, September 25
25-September-2009; 8.00pm千年之恋-F.I.R
D&T, Geography, Chemistry, Biology, Physics
BUY READER'S DIGEST!
2 more days to ballet exam): empty
searching through my contacts, finding someone to talk to, apparently, there's nobody...
(Mrs.Wong? I'm sorry...)
Shan't talk about school yesterday. So today... In history, teacher was showing us the clips of how those Cambodian(?) people were tortured and then killed. And without me knowing, tears well up in my eyes and I cried): Then Amanda saw. Then I realized people were on the verge of crying, I was the only one that actually cried! Then recess lonely ttm. And in CD lesson I was talking to Kristy and Vahesh, or rather they were comforting me and then I cried again. Mr.Tan saw and he kept staring at me. Then I fucking forget to do the reflection, and Mr.Tan was like half scold, or maybe not? So I started tearing again. Was so shocked, and Vahesh was like laughing while comforting me, and it's kinda weird because I ended up smiling, yet crying.
It went out like this: I was blabbering about how much I wanted to die. And it started, big fat tears just fall out. Never thought that she would do it. Come to think of it, just how hurt could I get? I'm already so heartbroken, to the extreme, that no hurt seem to be able to hurt me. This year was a big and huge mistake. I apologised twice for something which I have not done wrong at all. Why am I so stupid? Well, listen for good. I'm so not going to buy the class tee. Hate me or whatever, I don't care anymore
Never knew I could get so hurt. I feel like just killing myself, tyvm.
I say again: 离开就是一种解脱,因为我真的没有勇气再跌跌撞撞了。也没有足够的意志力来面对你所给我造成的伤痛。
Labels: 黑夜中好寂寞
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.