再不离开泪水就要疯了
Wednesday, September 23
23-September-2009
Open your eyes-张惠妹
D&T, Geography, Chemistry, Math, Chinese, Art
4 more days to ballet open house. Dreading it
It's been a long long time since I was happy.
Trying to positive day 1 failed. Cried during art lesson was so tired yet wanted to give it my best shot at completing the Chinese. Then kinda snoozed for 10 minutes but was awoken by Vahesh's addicting laughter and people around me giggling. Then I saw her played with her out of the corner of my eye. And kinda broke down, that's of course, without anyone knowing. Then Chinese had mental breakdown. Had to learn like 30 damn freaking words in less than 15 minutes and I went crazy, but only got one wrong. Anyway, think it's stupid of me, because nobody handed up the Chinese while I slept at 12+ just to complete it._. what the F! This time, I'm determined to get good grades for chinese. Chinese really inspires me, so much feelings and stuff can be expressed in this wonderful language that I totally respect. Well, by saying this, I know some people will come and bite my head off again, piss with you.
I don't care. Well actually I do. Who doesn't? Because I'm going to look for Ms.Goh and have a talk with her. I'm really afraid, but decided to bravely pluck up the courage because I know even if I stay on, happiness will be eluded. After all, Mr.Sim always say 勉强是不会有幸福的。Really understand what he means now. Hope Ms.Goh understands, whatever it is. Sorry, really don't mean to cause so much trouble. OMGOMGOSH!
4 more days to ballet open house... I don't know how I'm supposed to feel. Because now ballet class is left with a pathetic 2 people. What happened to the strong fighters? Katherine...? Isabell...? The thought really kills me. Because suddenly, ballet is not what it seems anymore. Not graceful anymore, it's this stupid heartbreaking thing that can't keep me going. Now I'm wondering, should I even continue dancing? Will I be happy...?!?! Ain't very appealing ah? Open house, and only 2 people. What's up with that, there won't be a happy atmosphere, because it's also discussing about the fate of us. Suddenly, I don't want to loose teacher... *Note to Gina: "Whatever you do, please please, do not give up ballet, okay?!"
And I don't want to talk about the stress. It's eating me up): Homework. Got to go mugging! Got to complete geography, math and D&T by tonight. Holy shit. Still got to study for chinese. Could life get any more miserable? ~If only you knew, all the heartbreaks and traumas you caused and inflict on me, would you still carry on? Do you know that all this harm and pain that is now on me would not be healed?~ Girl, I really hate you. You don't know.
Labels: 到底要怎么笑的出来?
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.