就连泪水都不可相信
Tuesday, September 22
22 September 2009; 6.39pm
听海-张惠妹
D&T, Geography, Chemistry, Math, Chinese(听写笔记)
5 more days to ballet open house
Time to bring the memories away and bravely find a way to escape.
Oh bother. Today sucked from the moment I woke up. The fat Indian girl supposedly from 1C was sitting beside me on the bus, and almost squashed me and maddie flat. Reached school then sat with the 1E peeps talking. Wasn't happy at all, though consistently reminding myself to be. Things ain't working real well): Then zoom to p.e. Was running after balls and catching them despite being on MC?! What the hell dude. So was quite pissed by the time PE was over. Then recess. Went to toilet and took out my shoes and realized my socks were bloody thanks to my toe. Today was Aisa(?) and Janani birthday and they got cakes. Didn't really want to eat them, but well had to as a form of courtesy. And then went for chemistry. Attempted starting conversation with Jina, apparently, she was chionging her summary and ignored me. So English. Mrs.Wong was quite peculiar, like wazzup? I told her the reason for not handing up the report. In the end, turned out fine. But feelings already ruined. Literature sucked more. There was this empty table beside me and Priscilla actually hesitated if she should sit there. HELLO?!?! Am I invisible or something. This few days in school always blend into the surroundings, don't want to be like the pop queen or anything anymore. Real tired.
Counselling during assembly. SUCKED TO THE CORE MAN! I mean didn't really spoke out my heart's fears. Mr.Tan was sitting there, felt so uncomfortable with him. But even if he wasn't there, I don't tell 100% to the counsellor. Like duh? Talked about some uncomfortable topics like suicide and then I started tearing. The counsellor passed me tissue and continued crapping. Hack! Felt like I could really burst into tears, but then controlled and held them back and forced on a smile.
Ran all the way to Literature classroom crying. People must have thought I escaped from Woodbridge. Whatever then was about to leave and saw Priscilla flapping her arms running. Left school and blasted music in my ears as tears just well up in my eyes, again.
*Should I? I mean delete my blog away. Afraid that the teachers would still be able to read it. I don't know what's up with me lately. But I have an unusual need for privacy, really feel like keeping to myself. BLOODY HELL. Can't stop this negative feeling. I believe the rain would stop one day, and I'm determined to let it stop. This is affecting my ability to concentrate for goodness sake. I'm drifting away everyday and I really can't help it. From tomorrow. Going to make an effort to try being negative positive although I'm going to fall downright flat.
NEVER REALLY MATTERS ANYMORE. And I really mean nothing. The happy Vanessa is dissapearing before everybody's eyes. Did anyone care? Can't fight on anymore...Labels: 就到底要悲泣到多久?
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.