放弃的太早,就和时间赛跑
Saturday, September 19
19 September 2009 ; 9.07pm勇敢-By2
English report, compo, Math, Art, D&T, Geography, Chemistry
BOF showing soon!
1 more day to family gathering. 8 more days to ballet open house.
Went to whitesands and bought 7 Fahrenheit cards. New arrival some more. So lucky! And yeah, I cut the 3Ms bracelet and went to Aries to buy another pair. I'm never going to cry over you again, it's just not worth it Stella, you've really changed. Katherine you have too. Too disappointed, yesterday night cried myself to sleep. Isabell really quit ballet already. I wonder why, passion don't last forever do they? And... what is making Isabell quit is making me do so too. I'm freaking tired. I'm so bloody weak now that all I ever do is cry, slash and think of suicide. I can't even manage a single conversation without tearing. You killed me.
Life ain't no meaning
When my tears start falling
Constantly falling down
Screaming without a single sound
Somebody hurry up and save me.
Isn't it obvious can't you see.
My life in black and white.
After all those tears I cried.
Too much question marks in my head.
I slash and see nothing but red.
Time is running out,
With me full of uncertainly and doubt.
Am so lonely,
Come save me baby.
Guess that friggin describes how desperate I am. I wrote that myself. Copyrighted! Sorry, photos another day.
Labels: 梦想和现实对调
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.