离开难道真的是解脱?
Friday, September 18
18-September-2009; 7.37pm
不够成熟-By2
English, Math, D&T, Art, Geography, Chemistry.
Dance notice board to be done after SA2.
2 more days to family gathering.
Welcome back formatting tools! I missed you soo much. Sorry that my blog is so dead, but since the buttons are back, I'm back too;D Going to spice it up + tons of pictures coming up soon. Been trying to upload those damn pictures since June-.-'' well. Let the post begin. Today ain't a very good day):
To begin, this week been caught by the flu bug. Monday was recuperating at home and Tuesday returned to school. Had 37.6 and then went to tell Mrs.Wong and she bring me go office and my temperature was 37.8 and got sent home by her. Then Mrs.Wong and Mr.Tan started arguing over a pathetic pen and the whole office people was laughing like crazy. Reached home and texted them. Wednesday came back school and still had fever. Oral was screwed I told Mrs.Gay I had slight fever and she was like you want go home? But if I went home then the tester would be Mrs.Wong for retest. Think I freaking want? ._. So I ended up crapping some totally nonsensical rubbish and what else? Must have failed luhh. Then went downstairs take temperature was 37.5 and immediately went home. Thursday after recess got fever again and felt like vommitting and Zee Hwee offered me a plastic bag. Thanks! Then really seriously puked out and Kristy went to tell Mrs.Wong. The whole class was staring at me. Then Mrs.Wong actually merlioned on Stephanie. Hahahawhaw(: Was so freaking funny^^ end of lesson I told her that I slashed myself. And she made me promise her and stuff. Awww):
Today. Was saying pledge when the pang of gastric hit me. Squat down and Mr.Tan walked over ask me sit down. Then turn pale and clutch at stomach. Wanted to eat medicine but this week ate like 10 panadols already. So went back class and was feeling terrible. History cannot take it went to toilet apply medicated oil. I think I polluted the class with the smell. Recess was much much worst. Couldn't even stand up straight then before CD lesson lied down rolling about on the floor and in CD Mr.Tan ask me eat medicine so I ate>< Thanks Mrs.Wong! Then CCA had to fill in whatever leadership form and the sec1 got pissed :/ cause ours all empty no points at all (^@^) Well, volunteered to write and ended up that I was the one brainstorming as well. Then the committees said buying dance ensemble shirt! Black and sliver with ballerina picture! COOL~ I totally want it like NOW! Then Amanda, Ruien, Kristy went for Marina Barrage and I didn't go so after dance Ms.Goh wanted to speak to me. I dare not tell her the real reason why I don't want go so I said wasn't feeling well and then I started crying): Well, Ms.Goh, perhaps you're right.
I don't want to fucking go Marina Barrage. Because I know I'll freaking get left out again; like the Da Vinci. I don't want the same sour and heartbreaking experience to repeat itself. So because of this, I didn't go. I know it's stupid, but 1D, you all kinda forced me into it.
Did 20 grand jetes, over-splits, high kick, 180degree lifts, pointe, developpes, jumps too many. My muscles are freaking sore
*Rained the whole day today. Shivered my way through today. Even the weather is like my mood. Perfect for grieving; and crying):
**Our relationship is sinking way behind the oceans. And I have no idea how am I going to save it.
***Sorry Mrs.Wong I broke the promise. Sorry Ms.Goh , I can't meet your expectations of me. I've let you down.
****PERHAPS NOBODY WILL FREAKING UNDERSTAND ME****
倔强说不痛假装什么伤都没有,倔强抬起头决不让眼泪往下流,倔强说不痛假装什么伤都没有,真的不难过笑着和你挥挥手。( I will stubbornly pretend I'm not hurt, stubbornly lifting my eyes to ensure that the tears do not fall. Stubbornly pretending that I'm not hurt as I smile and wave to you )
THE NIGHTMARE(S) ARE FREAKING ME OUT!!!
Labels: 倔强抬起头,决不让眼泪往下流
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.