牵手围住会长大的幸福
Wednesday, July 8
Date and Time: 08-July-2009; 7.05pm
Current Weather: I can see Singapore Flyer ><
Current Mood: Downright down
Current Song: 会长的幸福Ballet changed to Saturday 1.30-2.30 . Why!?! I don't want to learn with the Saturday class. I don't know, I just got a feeling something isn't right. Haiz. I really feel like quitting ballet now. The muscle ache is still there and it's getting worst by the day, I never want to go through the 180 degree developes pain again. It really hurts so much that your leg will start trembling. I hate Tampines Safra Crestar. The studio is so small, everything is changing): Perhaps I'm just not talented enough to do ballet. Katherine, let's go back to our old memories, let's re-visit it again. I really hate this. Not everyone is suited to do ballet, and I guess I'm just not one of them. So what if I have passion, the pain we feel everyday after lessons really sucks and before we even have time to heal it, we're over-stretched again. Seeing those famous ballerinas really give me inspirations and big dreams, but I just feel like giving up. It's not easy and I guess we just don't have the strength. I hardly dare think of the pain, how teacher lifted up to 180 degree and I felt pain and numbness. Then after it turned numb and there's no more feeling. I'm afraid. We're all just this close to loosing ballet already ... And I clearly remember that my leg bled during the barre exercise after consistently rubbing against the floor with too much friction. Why not the whole class just give up? Actually, wasn't it just months ago that we were so madly in love with ballet? Now everyone just feel like giving up. I want to hug teacher ): Sad to say, teacher changed. She's not the teacher we used to know anymore... Let's all just give up togetherAnymore dancing ballet will eventually lead us nowhere. It's just the factBallerinas have no future and I finally understand why... how many people will make it big? Just how many people can actually endure the demanding procedure? In grade 1, many people will join, and as the class advances, people just drop drop drop. Take our class for example. It's pathetic, 6 people only. We've fight this far, and we just want to give up. Sometime, being a ballerina isn't good. Our life isn't perfect. The pain we suffer is hidden behind the smile we bravely put up, just to let everything think that it's effortless. How wrong can people be?Labels: Happy Birthday Mummy(:
Profile
All about me

Insert your own picture. Write something about yourself.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.
Suspendisse euismod sem ut diam. Nunc eros mauris, molestie eu, dignissim id, elementum vel, nisi.
Proin ac erat at enim euismod lacinia.
Integer fringilla, lacus aliquet rhoncus ornare, tellus mauris mollis dui, sit amet placerat velit erat a leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean aliquet tempor metus.