Date and Time: 07-June-2009 ; 8.47pm Current Weather: :O
Current Mood: Just cried ):
Current Song: Only you- Fahrenheit
Days to Swimming With Sheryl: 5
Ballet Class Outing: 12
How I wish I understand what their singing, the tune is so catchy, the lyrics is so well written and I'm certain it's a sentimental song, especially after looking at the MV, ohh, I've got no comments. Here something for you : I've gathered enough evidence. How freaky! My neighbour came to tell me that there's a peeping tom in our block. And my tution teacher warned that somebody in our block have been peeped while bathing, oh mine! 听他们这样说; 我哪里可能不会提心吊胆! Must be on extra guard, heard that he took the lift to the highest level and go down level by level and peep around :O No wonder that set the dogs barking!
Ballet today was torture. After rhythm warm-up, teacher commented that our legs were not pointed the right way and made us do stretches for 45 minutes on the floor. Torment, it's hell, the first ballet lesson to date! Like had to do lie flat with legs stretched infront, and my knee hurts. And yeah, had to lie on the floor and do what 180 degree spilts. And to make matters worst, only 4 people, so teacher took turns pulling our legs to our ear, ouch! Poor us, was like kept looking at each other, and me and Katherine keep on doing our 'Fighting, high-five'. Worst is the half-way spilts, and then supporting ourselves on elbows, that made us red and me shivering. Like haha? I can't even do a pull-up, and had to hold there 1 minute:/ Katherine is right, it's something we need to endure to be a ballet dancer, but it's like what she say, challenging our limits. And looking at the Set Combination C gives us this look -.- already. Firstly, we can't co-ordinate well, shitty hell, it's so fast and there's damn lots to remember, and we have to freaking stand on tip-toes in the ending for so long. And now, more and more people are quitting class, until there's a pathetic 6 people left. Even I was on the verge of giving up, I'm sometimes getting tired of ballet, but then, I'm sure I won't, and I'm sure Isabell and Katherine won't too. This is getting is nowhere. Tomorrow will be shit. Our muscles will be harden , considering the fact that this is the first time I staggered out of the studio ):
SADSADSADSADSADSADSADSAD:( Teacher don't want to teach us already):
Couldn't believe it. I thought it was rumours. But teacher said yes. Why doesn't she want to teach us?! Shed a tear, and quickly cleaned it away. But when we were outside, Me, Katherine and Isabell were having mixed feelings, and we just feel like hugging each other and crying. If she upgrade herself and teach somewhere else, then the cost will be a bomb. What if we are all forced to give up? I mean, sure, there's going to be a teacher replacing, but we are all used to teacher style after getting taught by her so long, and she knows us best, when we're sad, she can tell , she knows exactly everyone standard. What if she switches us to RAD and we can't cope, the syllabus are a big change and everything, even the character skirt is different. The dream of pointe shoes and tutu and everything somehow just seems shattered. I know Katherine always appear to be strong, but after reading her blog, I'm sure she feels as sad as I am inside. But teacher, we love you, no matter what your decision is, we'll support you and we will follow you to wherever. Awww, for you, all of us are going to listen to you and do our stretches for 20 minutes a day and practice ballet everyday diligently. Please don't go!!!
Went to whitesands and bought 8 Fahrenheit card's to cheer myself up. Then walked around and texted Yiying. She's nice, and she encourage me alot. Thanks(: But hell, my knee is swollen again, must have over-stretched just now.
Katherine you said this: I will endure through the painful trainings no matter what it takes.
We will ALL endure the painful trainings ahead of us without complains, teacher, hope you see this. And, I'll plan the outing without further delay and enjoy ourselves there and also take it as a goodbye party for teacher. No/// she won't leave. How nice, Gina and Grayce doesn't know yet. Lucky them!
For us, life is meaningful with ballet, that's one reason I don't rest fully before dancing. I rather aggravate it than loose it. Without ballet, we'll die, our lives would be a bore. Count, I've been dancing for 3 quaters of my life plus 1 more year. I can't give up now can I? I've definitely come too far. Teacher, ohh please! :(
How nice&&& Sheryl Ng, Naomi and Priscilla are ALL going to camp, they're going to enjoy themselves and I'm going to be at home suffering. Signz:(