Date and Time: 08-June-2009 ; 7.04pm
Current Weather: Sun-set , nice(:
Current Mood: Ouch , my heart.
Current Song: 给我你的爱 ( 真是百年的好歌 )
Days to Swimming With Sheryl: 4
Ballet Class Outing: 11
I'm so looking forward to this Friday swimming, and of all days, my period landed! Goshellshitfcuk. There goes my perfectly ruined outing. I feel weird inside. Every week, I'll look forward to Sunday that much, and when Sunday finally comes, I don't treasure it, and it passes by in a blur, especially yesterday. Can't get over much of the shock until today. Teacher, I really do wish we've heard wrongly, hopefully you'll won't leave after all. That's just wishful thinking on my part. Katherine's letter arrived in the mail today! That's the only one thing that kept me cheerful throughout. Oh Katherine, I miss you loads, it's been quite a long time since I went dating with you): Good, 3Ms meeting this Sunday, I can't wait. How I wish Stella can join ballet too, oh yeah, I just remembered, what's the point, teacher is going to leave.
Guilty. OhmyGAWD. Guilty! I didn't practice ballet today, but I must practice it tonight. Teacher have the confidence in us that we'll practice, and since I've loose my splits, I must get it back my next week. Left spilt down, front spilt is only that little left, right splits, here I come! I don't care if I get muscle cramps. Anyway it's already been aching since today morning after yesterday torturous ballet class, but I'll never give up, this is a ballerina's life. Must put up with the rain to have a rainbow[: No more procrastinating, Vanessa, stand up and dance, everybody in ballet class is working hard, I'm already far behind due to that reason, if I don't work harder than everybody, I'm surely going to loose out. Nono, it's NEVER going to happen.
Bathing today, noticed this swollen part on my hand. Went to squeeze, and the fine needle-like thing oozed out. Ouch. No wonder... Anyway, there's this huge wound at the place and I don't know what to do with it, not only is it deep, it's bleeding until now. Hell will know what to do with it. :/
Awww): Nothing is turning out well. I really feel like crying. 连你也变了, 你以前不是这样的. 哦, 好傻, 都说了是往事, 我干吗还一直想起从前, 太伤人心了.Even Katherine is turning depressed at the thought. She even suggested to commit suicide at the thought of not having ballet. Awww, Katherine, stop talking about that already, I'm crying. We're ballerinas, we never loose ballet. &I only hope I get this courage when the time comes...
*TAKE A TURN IN GUESSING WHO WROTE WHAT.