Exams over, let's party until dawn like nobody's business. Let's scream and shout and dumb everything aside. Let's just have a party man(: I see all the activites, party, reunion, celebrations coming up! I'm very sure that my math can get like around A2 can! Paper 1 was perfect, I was expecting my brain to crack, and it remained in one piece lorh, like no tough questions, then paper 2 screwed the last two questions, I'm very sure I'll loose like 6 marks luhh ): And what's with the Mr.Hawk guy. Felicia was only just 'Teacher, extra papers' and he gave her reprimand like it's 'EXTRA' and not 'EXTRAAAAAA' fine luhhh-.- I don't even think you're that particular can and what's wrong? We don't know your name so we greet you Mr and you say must greet sir?!? Whattt? You unscrewed your brain in the morning issit? Funny like shit can?
Walked to compass with Juliana, Lenis, Zee Hwee, Sher Min, Kai Qing and Cassandra. Was hyper to the max man! I raid everyone phone luhh, and now my phone's memory is like bursting. Hungry like shit, yet walked around looking like 15 minutes in search for food and landed up in foodcourt! ha! And Kaiqing, aren't you regretful that you bought your $1.20 coke, when you can buy it for only $0.65 outside? Went to comic connection with Kaiqing in search for 杨丞琳, Shermin in search for 無敵珊寶妹 . Juliana in search for 棒棒堂. Me in search of 飞轮海. And Cassandra and Zee Hwee in search of that whatever Korean lady(: And yeahh, supper lagged luhh, stayed inside there for like 45 minutes, but spent like a bombshell(: Saw this Fahrenheit comic but wth $27?! @#$%& I'll have to hide it and go tomorrow:D went to library and heh was like opening all our goods when we trailed Shannon and Ruien, then went to a mysterious and suspicious with Mandy and Felicia Lim and Sihui hiding the cakes and buying presents and everything. In the end, Ruien still know that we're planning a surprise! Haha?!?!
Went to Ruien's house cut the cake and party like insane man! Got really hyper. And took photos, computer and everything. Shermin, don't try bluetoothing my 165 themes, it'll take forever can! It's only then that I feel I fit in SJC, adapting well in it(: Yeahhhh, I've never got so high this year with any SJC people, so now, I really believe that our love have grown and our feelings have bond luhh! I don't care if I'm a lesbo or bitch. I'll just give whatever it takes to be with all the girlfriends(: yeahh, and playing the 不得不爱 song with seven phones at different intevals really tickles my stomach! Like wth, haha, you can't hear the rhythm at all! Then went to playground and they suggested playing Ice-and-Water and I was like wth-.-, I can't even climb the stairs and you want me to run. Anyway, god save me luhh, and it rained(: took LRT back to compass point and then I had to walk in the rainnnn just to get to the bus stop. Completely drenched luhh. Then changed three bus 89,88,359 when I could have just taken number 3 after alighting from 89. Reach home dripping wet and lucky Daddy not at home can! On the heater until the hottest started batheing and then heh, slept in the toilet. Cannot believe it man! =.= Hallucinating. Haha.
Missions to be accomplished: Buy that $27 fahrenheit book, find out what is god-sis hinting me, plan ballet class outing, design class tee, manage pile, go out with Sheikha(: I'm so going to cramp that in the 4 day long weekend plus watching rearranging my phone, dating with Katherine, watching The X-Family, catch up on my sleep(: this is bliss, completely bliss. How good if I can lead this lifestyle, I'll rather be like 宅 one whole month, then lead a hetic, destressing lifestyle. I'm like very determined to get back to ballet luhh, only one more month, and I'm making a rapid improvement(:
p.s: Ruien! Happy birthday(: Anddd, I have to admit, I look so chio sometimes:]
*From now on, I'll reply to all the tags in my post!
Vanessa>Huiyi: Yoo! (: Hello. Miss you loads!
Vanessa>Jiaqing: Thanks for the move. Of course I'll turn to you if I feel troubled(: Love ya.
Vanessa>Sihui: Haha, must learn to like your ballet teacher for harmony~.~
Vanessa>Katherine: Momo, for you, I'll be happy like the happiest laogong on earth!
Vanessa>Clarissa: Haha, how did you do for exams? It's over and it's hopeless can):
Vanessa>Sihui: Okay chill chill(: I just asking, no harm. The photos also not my property:]
Vanessa>Ruien: Nvm, I also long time didn't tag you.
Vanessa>Shannon: HAHA?!!! -.- I don't use cbox, I prefer shoutmix! Sorry!
Vanessa>Ruien: Yeah! Shannon! Haha(: cbox no scroll, must be clearer next time:DD
Vanessa>Sihui(x4): haha, thanks for spamming me four times;)
Vanessa>YingJia: Hiii Yingjia!! no problems >.<>
Vanessa>Katherine: Thanks for your blessing(: I will be strong like MARS! I ALSO LOVE KEYIZHI CAN!!!
Vanessa>Sihui: Choy!!! Don't curse me luhh. Dotz. Haha(: I know how to stop when pain=.=
Vanessa>Kaiqing: Thanks for tagging Yongqing hamster!!! *.*
Vanessa>Sihui(x5): Haha thanks for the spam(: byes what byes!?!? haha, I'm here luhh.
Vanessa>Clarissa: I know who's that one person. I've been praying to him every morning!!!-.-
Vanessa>Ruien;Shannon;Sihui: Thanks for the tag. Today is very memorbale!
WOW! That's the price to pay behind accumulated unanswered tags! :O